Is There Any Way To Make Universe Playable This Year?

ApostKhan

I am having some massive problems with Universe this year that never occurred last game. I am hoping someone could help. First off I can't edit any matches without the game freezing. Thus I've had ridiculous things happen like a 15 overall rated Brooklyn Brawler winning MITB. I am 8 months in and the tag team titles haven't been defended a single time, and since I can't edit matches, I can't force a defense. Is there a limit to how many caws you can use? How many created arenas? It has gotten to the point where the game is unplayable because I can't control anything. Someone please help.

Funny how I bust my ass to improve the game for all of you with my tracker, my tracker which was downloaded over 5000 times last year; and you all keep asking me for this years, yet when I need help from you people because my universe is *censored*ed and unplayable, what do I get?

*censored*ing ignored silence.

Thanks.

All I could say is check your disc or try to get a new one from where you got the game from.

Funny how I bust my ass to improve the game for all of you with my tracker, my tracker which was downloaded over 5000 times last year; and you all keep asking me for this years, yet when I need help from you people because my universe is *censored*ed and unplayable, what do I get?

*censored*ing ignored silence.

Thanks. You guys are awesome.

But dat anger though.

Of course I am mad. The game doesnt work at all. Why would I not be mad? Should this make me happy? *Censored* is wrong with some of you?

I love the logic here from ya'll. I do tons of work for you guys, then when I get pissed that you can't even be bothered to reply to a simple question when I need your help, I am all of a sudden the asshole.

All my friends are having the same problem, so I'm not just asking for myself. All 5 people I know who own the game have the same problem. After the first month of universe everything starts to freeze constantly.

I've played/simmed a full year of Universe, am now using a full CAW roster with PTs and created finishers for some, with a Created arena for each bi-monthly ppv. So 6 created arenas, over 20 CAWs, countless paint tools, and not a single problem. I'm on an old Xbox too. So no clue what your problem would be.

Of course I am mad. The game doesnt work at all. Why would I not be mad? Should this make me happy? *Censored* is wrong with some of you?

I love the logic here from ya'll. I do tons of work for you guys, then when I get pissed that you can't even be bothered to reply to a simple question when I need your help, I am all of a sudden the asshole.

All my friends are having the same problem, so I'm not just asking for myself. All 5 people I know who own the game have the same problem. After the first month of universe everything starts to freeze constantly.

Well you and your friends should try moving your Xboxes away from cold places and maybe try putting it by a heater and see if that helps at all. And what is a tracker?

I've played/simmed a full year of Universe, am now using a full CAW roster with PTs and created finishers for some, with a Created arena for each bi-monthly ppv. So 6 created arenas, over 20 CAWs, countless paint tools, and not a single problem. I'm on an old Xbox too. So no clue what your problem would be.

Same

I would try using an alternative save to see if it freezes without any type of creations.

But that attitude is crazy. Maybe you were just having a bad night but as someone who respects your work it's not cool to have an outburst like that. The forms are starting to slow down and maybe no one had any ideas for you that haven't already been said on another post. I mean with all the ppl complaining about the game in general if a lot of ppl were having the same problems as you were they would waste little time jumping on the I hate that band wagon.

Ok I will give a full run down of my Universe, maybe that will help. I didn't mean to be pissy with ya'll. This is just frustrating as hell since I usually log 200-300 hours into universe a year.

My Universe goes as follows

Nitro with Dres Nitro arena on Monday, 3 created titles, 30 man roster, mix of caws and in game wrestlers.

Raw on tues, 3 created titles, 16 man roster, mix of caws and in game wrestlers

ECW on wends, created arena, 3 created titles, 15 caws

Thunder on thurs, Dres Thunder arena, 1 created title, 18 caws, 2 in game wrestlers

friday smackdown, 1 created title, 15 caws

3 ppvs a month, 2 created arenas a month, 1 in game arena

Again sorry for being pissy. This is just annoying as hell because I had the same setup last year with no issues whatsoever.

Well you and your friends should try moving your Xboxes away from cold places and maybe try putting it by a heater and see if that helps at all. And what is a tracker?

Same

Thank you for being rude and unhelpful. I have reported your post. Ironic how you imply that I am a moron, yet in the same post you expose your own profound idiocy.

Man that's a lot of creation. Makes me nervous for my 1996 universe I'm working on. How full our your caw slots?

Yeah mine is 1996 as well. Took me 2 full weeks to set up and then this mess. Hence my anger lol.

88 full. 12 open. And I just encounter another problem. I can't delete any caws now. I get an error message saying they are a title holder in universe mode and cannot be deleted, despite the fact that they hold no titles.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="ApostKhan" data-cid="9704367" data-time="1384827627"><p>Ok I will give a full run down of my Universe, maybe that will help. I didn't mean to be pissy with ya'll. This is just frustrating as hell since I usually log 200-300 hours into universe a year. My Universe goes as follows Nitro with Dres Nitro arena on Monday, 3 created titles, 30 man roster, mix of caws and in game wrestlers.Raw on tues, 3 created titles, 16 man roster, mix of caws and in game wrestlersECW on wends, created arena, 3 created titles, 15 cawsThunder on thurs, Dres Thunder arena, 1 created title, 18 caws, 2 in game wrestlersfriday smackdown, 1 created title, 15 caws 3 ppvs a month, 2 created arenas a month, 1 in game arena Again sorry for being pissy. This is just annoying as hell because I had the same setup last year with no issues whatsoever.<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thee Drew McIntyre" data-cid="9704311" data-time="1384827317"><p>Actually i never called you a moron, but like my mom always says, "If the shoe fits you might as well go for a run."

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="ApostKhan" data-cid="9704367" data-time="1384827627"><p>Ok I will give a full run down of my Universe, maybe that will help. I didn't mean to be pissy with ya'll. This is just frustrating as hell since I usually log 200-300 hours into universe a year. My Universe goes as follows Nitro with Dres Nitro arena on Monday, 3 created titles, 30 man roster, mix of caws and in game wrestlers.Raw on tues, 3 created titles, 16 man roster, mix of caws and in game wrestlersECW on wends, created arena, 3 created titles, 15 cawsThunder on thurs, Dres Thunder arena, 1 created title, 18 caws, 2 in game wrestlersfriday smackdown, 1 created title, 15 caws 3 ppvs a month, 2 created arenas a month, 1 in game arena Again sorry for being pissy. This is just annoying as hell because I had the same setup last year with no issues whatsoever.<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thee Drew McIntyre" data-cid="9704311" data-time="1384827317"><p>Actually i never called you a moron, but like my mom always says, "If the shoe fits you might as well go for a run."

Funny coming from someone who can't even do something as basic as quoting a post the right way. Seriously? How can you not even do that right? If you are gonna troll at least get the basics of the internet right.

Is your game installed on the HDD?

If the game is installed, uninstall it and try the game again.

If that don't work, transfer your save and other content to another device and play from it.

If it still freezes, keep the good save on the other device and make a new save on your console.

If that doesn't help, clear the cache and redownload updates and any DLC you might have had.

If that doesn't work, get your copy traded out for one that works.

Finally, if the new disc doesn't help your issue, I'm sorry to tell you that your console is dying. I've had unexplainable constant freezing on games before. It led to my console getting RROD shortly after.

Funny coming from someone who can't even do something as basic as quoting a post the right way. Seriously? How can you not even do that right? If you are gonna troll at least get the basics of the internet right.
When your own your phone trying to do this and it is not set for the mobile page yeah shit like that happens. And i was not toiling i was trying to help but i will take my help to others.

Is your game installed on the HDD?

If the game is installed, uninstall it and try the game again.

If that don't work, transfer your save and other content to another device and play from it.

If it still freezes, keep the good save on the other device and make a new save on your console.

If that doesn't help, clear the cache and redownload updates and any DLC you might have had.

If that doesn't work, get your copy traded out for one that works.

Finally, if the new disc doesn't help your issue, I'm sorry to tell you that your console is dying. I've had unexplainable constant freezing on games before. It led to my console getting RROD shortly after.

Thanks for the tip man,

I've done all that, I've even tried USB sticks for the save instead. None of it works unfortunately. It isn't my xbox, it happens on all 4 of my xboxes, even my jtag, and like I said, 5 of my friends with the game are having the same exact issue, freezing when editing any match after the first month. It isn't an isolated issue. I'm starting to think a wcw season is just out of the question this year sadly. I think the game just wasn't tested to handled all the new caw slots.

Mines doing the same and pretty much got the same arenas you do.....I wonder if it has to do with paint tool or something? I've gotten to the point where I gave up on the damn game and have logged in nearly 4 Seasons of TMNT....the old show and replaying Fallout 3 for kicks.

That sucks man. I'm almost to the point of throwing in the towel as well. After Brooklyn Brawler won MITB in my season becuase I couldn't edit the participants, I came here as a last ditch effort.

Lol you mad bro. Idk why your game freezes

And you took the time to post this reply twice for what reason? Real product use of your time dude. I already said I was mad. Awesome job adding nothing constructive to the thread.

When your own your phone trying to do this and it is not set for the mobile page yeah shit like that happens. And i was not toiling i was trying to help but i will take my help to others.

If being sarcastic and rude when someone has a legit problem that is ruining their experience with the game is your idea of "offering help" than, yes, by all means take it elsewhere. And if by "taking your help to others" means never replying to another one of my posts, than please do that as well. I do not have time for an immature jester. My game is broke and I need solutions. Not lame wordplay jokes a child would make.

Haven't gotten a single freeze and I'm 3 months in Universe Mode and have edited almost every card. Plus since Universe keeps booking my Tag champs into rivalries, they always defend the titles atleast once a month. Although I'm only using about 5 CAWS in my Universe. Have you tried playing without CAWS? If it still glitches it's probably your disc.

I'm playing on the PS3 by the way.

My universe has a roster with 2 thirds of the roster being CAWS with PT, custom signs and custom themes, all shows are in custom arenas. And it works perfectly, maybe too many triple threat matches for my liking, but thats it. So, it's not a problem with universe in general, just yours, issues seem to vary game to game.

Jeesh, get your head out of your ass. Just because you did something for the community does not mean you are suddenly their royal King, and they must all bow down to you and answer you at once. Can't believe there's actually people in this thread trying to help you when you have that ****stain of an attitude. Like a small child throwing a fit because he doesn't get what he wants right away.

Archived