Hey guys, I've created and uploaded (to Xbox Live) a whole bunch of custom arenas using the old Pay Per View logos available in create-an-arena mode. They're all created in the "HD Era" because, as we know, WWE aren't too original any more when it comes to the set designs of their Pay Per Views and it's just all about squeezing as many L.E.D. lights onto the stage as possible but if you're like me and hate gimmick themed Pay Per Views (Hell in a Cell, TLC etc) and want the old names back then feel free to download them and put them into your Universe Mode.

Gamertag is VoodooChild360.

Search "BACKLASH HD"

B6gGk51.jpg

Search "CYBER SUNDAY HD"

s8d7OaE.jpg

Search "KING OF THE RING HD"

?

zKKpamb.jpg

Search "UNFORGIVEN HD"

?

Jr3J2bV.jpg

Search "JUDGMENT DAY HD"

?

loyOXnz.jpg

Search "ARMAGEDDON HD"

?

VBPYrMO.jpg

Search "VENGEANCE HD"

?

t55Q8ZB.jpg

Search "NO MERCY HD"

?

YWlN7kR.jpg

Search "PAYBACK HD"

?

RfSL5Vz.jpg

Pictures don't work mate :-/

They're working fine for me and I can view them through, both, a Windows PC and my phone's browser?

I like them, but i'd like them even more if you would've used the WWE.com logos they are using currently on the other side of the aprons.

Problem lies with the logo restrictions in create and arena and now being able to stretch them to go from one side of the apron to the other.

Z3v4hl2.jpg

So trying to recreate that is always going to be difficult with the limitations.

These are very cool from the pics, will have to see in-game. Will likely end up using a few of these for Universe mode.

You gave permission for Universe mode but I'm wondering how you feel about Story Designer stuff... thinking of making a return to the scene and could see using a couple for some post-Mania PPV arenas.

These are very cool from the pics, will have to see in-game. Will likely end up using a few of these for Universe mode.

You gave permission for Universe mode but I'm wondering how you feel about Story Designer stuff... thinking of making a return to the scene and could see using a couple for some post-Mania PPV arenas.

Sure man, don't see issue with it.

These are great, thank you.

I've been looking for a good KOTR arena to use in my story designer but I could never be bothered to make one.

Thanks a lot, man.

Archived