BHANGRA MAN's and Dr Vries / nco2k14 Rob Van Dam BOTH SLOTS UPLOADED 09/12/2013

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looking at this RVD again and thinking how you are pretty much giving us a DLC that 2K/Yukes failed to deliver to the fans. You're pretty much completing the game roster for them with the inclusion of this amazing RVD. A portion of profits from DLC sales should be given to you and the nco crew ;)

@rvd a little delay..Could easily be Monday before I upload both slots. Trying to get the attires right for the modern slot..will see how it goes. I am doing my best ..either way one slot be up Monday for sure. There has never been a caw that I dont upload at all once I said its final

@rvd a little delay..Could easily be Monday before I upload both slots. Trying to get the attires right for the modern slot..will see how it goes. I am doing my best ..either way one slot be up Monday for sure. There has never been a caw that I dont upload at all once I said its final

It's cool man take your time! Your RVD's are always phenominal.

Big update attire wise mainly. Modern slot now previewed since the initial face detailing was mainly a hydbrid nothing much has change. The nose to mouth lines tad thinner and longer and abit of lip shading. Hope the attire choices are liked. I aim to upload both slots by Monday evening if not before. If the black bit on the crotch on the yellow attire is too much of a bother let me know not that much I can do about it except make it yellow but than the straps look abit off. Actually do have an idea hope it works out and anyway hope its all good with the attire choices and stuff

Archived