BHANGRA MAN's and Dr Vries / nco2k14 Rob Van Dam BOTH SLOTS UPLOADED 09/12/2013

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rekimk..well if thats the case than Petchy should be happy as he wanted a more rugged look.

Unfortunately I still don't see much of an RVD likeness here, man. I'm reluctant to give any more suggestions though as I know you've stated it's near final, and last time I was shot down by Wolfie, but what I will say is that I think the actually starting template you used wasn't the best base for him and hasn't helped with the morphing - especially the eyes and nose.

@Petchy agree to disagree here as the group nco likes it including D who liked the initial one I posted. hes busy now. To be fair I am equally not fond of yours as we all see RVd different but at least i wont say i cant see it as i know what you are aiming for and i can see likeliness but you confuse your opinions as facts occasionally. Doc and I worked nicely on this and there are enough people who disagree with you for me or doc not to restart this. So therefore I stop the debate on Rvd now with you as we always disagree when we making same caws.

Also for you not to see any likeness especially the profile clearly tells me you are biased this time which is fine. We are not to agree always.

@the above poster i do aim to but waiting for more textures

@Petchy agree to disagree here as the group nco likes it including D who liked the initial one I posted. hes busy now. To be fair I am equally not fond of yours as we all see RVd different but at least i wont say i cant see it as i know what you are aiming for and i can see likeliness but you confuse your opinions as facts occasionally. Doc and I worked nicely on this and there are enough people who disagree with you for me or doc not to restart this. So therefore I stop the debate on Rvd now with you as we always disagree when we making same caws.

Also for you not to see any likeness especially the profile clearly tells me you are biased this time which is fine. We are not to agree always.

@the above poster i do aim to but waiting for more textures

Okie doke... I'd expect nothing less :)

Hellolo, just dropping in here to say hi.

Let me put it this way. I like both RVDs :) How could I not? I was involved in both :D

I know how much work we all put into these caws and I'm sure that every Gamer that downloads these caws appreciates the effort on both creations.

Petchy and Bhangra are both exceptional caw makers and both RVDs will have lots of success in DL numbers.

Come on folks. Who doesn't like variety? :)

Finally arrived at this..taking abit back with what I said to Petchy. Thanks to all for the feedback you know who are you..Nick, AJ, Wolfie and others in this topic again, I have tweaked loads and believe this is final

Hopefully this is it I think it is having tested it in game

I don't think you can get any more perfect than that. Looks exactly like his model from Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 (which was the last WWE game RVD appeared in).

This is just as good as any official DLC. Kudos on the adjustments man. And RVD is one of the tougher faces to make accurate, just look at Dre41's for example (though I do appreciate the attires he makes which are awesome).

I see more of an RVD in this, I'm guessing his current look.

Probably the best face thus far, but something about Rob Van Dam CAWs each year never fully nail his face. I want to attempt a non textured version of his face and see how tough it is. I have no desire to even try his attires though...

Much better job than before however!

Just so you know, I accept apologies in both written and verbal form... ;)

But in all seriousness, this is looking better. Just a few more things to try... I'd drop down the eye angle a tiny bit more as the area around them will make them look more feminine anyway. As you're going down the lighter facial detailing route it might be worth placing two large circle designs over each eye area to lighten them up a tad. Then, make the light eye lid design a bit lighter and do the old darker circle on the eye itself trick so it makes the lighter area above a bit 'puffy' looking. It's what I usually do with Asian caws, but should work well for RVD. :)

Glad this is liked.

@Petchy no worries I do eventually listen if I agree and cheers. I did think think the same last night. However I did do all that before and today but no it takes the current detailing away which we all like. The eye angle is what we settled on before as it looks droopy otherwise. To be honest think this will be the final face with the hybrid detailing as I have now tried everything including your suggestions today and apologies in written form..i just objected to you thinking the last one had no resemblance

Archived