BHANGRA MAN's and Dr Vries / nco2k14 Rob Van Dam BOTH SLOTS UPLOADED 09/12/2013

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

No worries Steve glad you found it..was just surprised you missed out :P

@MyPWisTaco one last delay apologies my friend..becuase of the PT glitch..had to re-make parts of Goldust again..but this is the last delay promise..I know I said it before but it will be out..this week..I expect third slot of RVD and Goldust both uploaded by Sunday

God I hate delaying again. I only have three attires done..I need one more week..I am struggling between this,Goldust and time in general

@MyPWisTaco I will do my best..upload next weekend hopefully,..trust me I just want to upload it now but not going to rush and make it a poor product..so just bare with me!

@MyPW all I can say is bare with me..I am working on new caws as I am struggling to get the PTs sorted as I like since AJ Sim has stopped this game but bare with me. I am re-working the singlets..lets say I am aiming anytime by or before 24th Feb as I am busy otherwise. I could upload what I have now but not happy with the singlets..it be worth the wait..I will take pics of the ONS attire and tiger by the weekend that I can promise ..hopefully not intending to break that this time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived