BHANGRA MAN's and Dr Vries / nco2k14 Rob Van Dam BOTH SLOTS UPLOADED 09/12/2013

BHANGRA_MAN

Everyone both slots uploaded. Tags are same for both slots..enjoy
BHANGRA22MAN NCO
==================
==================
Big update attire wise mainly. Modern slot now previewed since the initial face detailing was mainly a hydbrid nothing much has change. The nose to mouth lines tad thinner and longer and abit of lip shading. Hope the attire choices are liked. I aim to upload both slots by Monday evening if not before. If the black bit on the crotch on the yellow attire is too much of a bother let me know not that much I can do about it except make ithe base attire yellow but than the straps look abit off. So hope its all good..actually I have an idea which I can try out..thanks to NickBreaker
Thanks to SMK, Archer (we made the smoking skull attire last year) and synper for the attire help
==================
==================

Finally arrived at this..taking abit back with what I said to Petchy. Thanks to all for the feedback you know who are you..Nick, AJ, Wolfie and others in this topic again, I have tweaked loads and believe this is final

==================

==================

As promised another update. I believe this is final face. Thanks to all for the feedback you know who are you..Nick, AJ, Wolfie and others in this topic

==================

==================

Guys/ girls looking for final feedback on this. The group felt this was almost there or there ready for topic. There will be a more modern slot but it depends on how soon Aj / Ravenos can do the PTs as the group has other caws more priorities. The biggest difference for the more modern slot would be to add nose to mouth lines

Anyway thanks to Wolfie and the nco2k14 for feedback. Oh and finally I got a HD capture card. Hope this is liked

BHANGRA MAN's and Dr Vries Rob Van Dam (RVD) Updated 07/12/2013

10x4qx2.png

oiszzq.png

2iaq0qo.png

11s15vk.png

2wokbop.png
1695amc.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/2qksfag.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments and

@crab there is a mini update hopefully that will sort your issues

@ppcz every chance of Shelton ;) on my to do list as it were

@barcardi unsure on Hogan its not a top priority as hes in the game. Only reason I may make him is to cover the red tie dye version but than what I wont like about my caw is it wont have the proper bandana so not sure

Either the boards are slow now or this isn't liked or there isn't much to say. I be surprised either way but hey ho..there is a mini update to the face to come

Thanks for the comments and

@crab there is a mini update hopefully that will sort your issues

@ppcz every chance of Shelton ;) on my to do list as it were

@barcardi unsure on Hogan its not a top priority as hes in the game. Only reason I may make him is to cover the red tie dye version but than what I wont like about my caw is it wont have the proper bandana so not sure

Either the boards are slow now or this isn't liked or there isn't much to say. I be surprised either way but hey ho..there is a mini update to the face to come

Boards have been slow since the DLC came out...

I want to make it clear that I am so excited you did these attires! Several people have said they want a modern RVD, but I much prefer this one! And if I was going to design four attires on my perfect CAW it would be these four.

Amazing A+++ Work! I need this CAW in my universe pronto! I am seriously in awe of the ability you CAW makers have.

Looking nice man. But the nose looks oddly flat from the front. Maybe use some design on the side for shading? And think the lips are a little too light. Maybe a bit pinker.

But looking forward to the little updates you've got coming. And the hd cap card really does the caw justice man. Glad u finally got one :)

Definitely need to try get some of carlos killers attires he made last year. If u need someone to cut em up for textures let me know man.

But his model is the drizzling shits. Your Hogans are phenomenal, and in a way we need it more than ever now that his moves and comeback are actually in the game but the model just isn't up to par.

Archived