Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NickBreaker!

nco 2k14: NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover - Previews & Uploads

Great work on these Nick, i DL'ed your Jerry Lynn and Rhino for my ROH/TNA Crossover roster, i'm now just thinking if i should get your Justin Credible or not :unsure:

All look pretty damn nice, but that is easily my favourite rhino over the last few games. Amazing work there man, and will be giving that a download for sure.

Do think tests abs have a bit to much depth on em (kinda looking like a beer gut), but will give it a download and see how it looks ingame

This came up over at ST. Trust me, roidgut, YouTube his later matches against Punk, Lashley etc.

well downloaded it today and didnt look big ingame so I knew u had your reasons man. May slim him down a bit for the older test attires, but since this isnt attitude themed game I think ill keep the ecw look.

Here's a Saturn update.

The website's being weird and not letting me edit the first post.

Tweaks by Dr. Vries, PTs by Mascara Dorada

tkly.jpg

Right now he has his classic morph with current tats, don't be put off, I'm on it. There will be current jeans/vest attire too. This is late WWE/TNA/Rape Hero style.

refs

30uqsdy.jpg

khxy.jpg

fujc.jpg

Great Work on Saturn Nick, that's impressive stuff, though Saturn was never someone i was that fussed on, I just couldn't get behind him, anyway, who do you think you'll do after you finished him?

BTW, i DL'ed your Justin Credible after, amazing work there too

Really looking forward to Saturn man,any chance of an Eliminators attire? Because i'm planning on doing an ECW universe and it would be awesome if you did.

Hey Nick! what's upload news? no rush ^^

Waiting on a moveset and some attire suggestions. There will be 2 slots. Modern and classic. Suggest away.

Santacaw? Cor Von? Ok.....

need some pics of attires!

Dorada, those are your tattoos!

Here's something else.

Credit to Auday the Cawmaker for converting the base model to 2k14 and to Dr.Vries for the pictures.

nck4.jpg

all ready have his attires done just working on his entrance and moveset hoping to have him and the rest off my ecw roster up soon

dude u r so annoying go make ur own thread!

all ready have his attires done just working on his entrance and moveset hoping to have him and the rest off my ecw roster up soon

Agreed, don't want to be mean but you are seriously hijacking my topic, and with my own caw FFS.