Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NickBreaker!

nco 2k14: NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover - Previews & Uploads

I know you guys uploaded Justin but any chance of keeping those attires and maybe adding his WWE tights attire to the set you already have?

Grabbed Justin and was surprised to see Jerry Lynn was up too. Now we just need Bhangra's RVD and a Sabu and a Lance Storm to pit the Impact Players against RVD/Sabu! Awesome work gents!

Lynn Downloaded & Rated bro!! I have all your caws :P waiting for Rhyno & Saturn, Any plans to remake your Cor Von? & Maybe ECW Originals? (sabu, Sandman & Dreamer) really would be great to see these caws in your stuff this year bro :P

TEST and Rhino look absolutely Perfect man. Even though, I never create a ECW save ill still be downloading both the man beast and Test.

hi mate u should put the ecw bigshow i converted into ur topic i all so have a few other ecw superstars i converted over if u want some off the formulas

Awesome work Nick! I look forward to your creations each year. Test is great!!!

Are any of those attires for Rhyno from his ECW days? I honestly don't know a lot about his career.

The first one is from his last match in WWE, against Sabu w. RVD and Fonzie at ECW ONS in the Hammerstein Ballroom.

2nd attire is TNA/Indy.

3 and 4 are WWF.

I had a great ECW attire saved but I just wasn't feeling it. Click below my sig and see it from '13 and if enough people want it I may bust it out.

All look pretty damn nice, but that is easily my favourite rhino over the last few games. Amazing work there man, and will be giving that a download for sure.

Do think tests abs have a bit to much depth on em (kinda looking like a beer gut), but will give it a download and see how it looks ingame

All look pretty damn nice, but that is easily my favourite rhino over the last few games. Amazing work there man, and will be giving that a download for sure.

Do think tests abs have a bit to much depth on em (kinda looking like a beer gut), but will give it a download and see how it looks ingame

This came up over at ST. Trust me, roidgut, YouTube his later matches against Punk, Lashley etc.