KRad - Legend Caws - Lots of new content added

KRadiation

• 1 month later...

Always been a fan of your work but man, you're out-doing yourself this year from what I can see in here. From your Beverly Brothers, to Slick, to Gene Okerlund, everybody. Absolutely incredible job right across the board, bud. Mad props :cool:

Kradiation, I'm a huge fan of your work. I spent a few hours with these CAWs last night, and they are spot-on. You're certainly very talented at what you're doing, and makes me wish I had the same ability.

I can see you're a fan of old school wrestling like myself...any chance you'd take a shot at the Mountie?

The mountie is on my most wanted list so yeah, there's a good chance.

The Beverley's. Is that to convert over to the Xbox? I'll try to remember the next I'm on but I'm not sure when that will be. Work has been getting ahead of cawing a lot this time around :(

The mountie is on my most wanted list so yeah, there's a good chance.

The Beverley's. Is that to convert over to the Xbox? I'll try to remember the next I'm on but I'm not sure when that will be. Work has been getting ahead of cawing a lot this time around :(

. Yes XBox. I have Wwe12 and Kreativ did a nice version. I could use those but his Bloom doesn't look nearly as good as yours. Enos was good, if I remember correctly.

Archived