Hacked divas?

mantra

I found one on 360, search "Chyna" and download the first diva. She can fight men and is completely editable.

Are you talking about the Chyna CAW in this video?

It looks like it's probably just your basic male CAW with female clothing on. In Chyna's case, she had a very masculine build so it doesn't make a big difference. But if you wanted to make Lita for example, a male CAW body with women's clothing on isn't going to cut it. If the CAW you're referring to has an actual female body while still being able to fight men, that would be really cool. Unfortunately, I'm on PS3. If anyone is aware of a CAW like this on PS3, I'd really like to know about it.

Is it technically a male CAW hacked to have a female's body, or did he just mod the game to allow intergender matches?

If a CAW like Avalanche is describing becomes available on PS3, I'd really like to know. I'd love to be able to have CAWs of ladies like Candice LeRae and Sara Del Rey battling men for the WWE Championship.

Is it technically a male CAW hacked to have a female's body, or did he just mod the game to allow intergender matches?

If a CAW like Avalanche is describing becomes available on PS3, I'd really like to know. I'd love to be able to have CAWs of ladies like Candice LeRae and Sara Del Rey battling men for the WWE Championship.

agreed iawesome kong took on plenty of guys in tna, that sounded dirty lol. i wanna be able to have hold the world title.

• 4 weeks later...

I found one on 360, search "Chyna" and download the first diva. She can fight men and is completely editable.

It looks like it's probably just your basic male CAW with female clothing on. In Chyna's case, she had a very masculine build so it doesn't make a big difference. But if you wanted to make Lita for example, a male CAW body with women's clothing on isn't going to cut it. If the CAW you're referring to has an actual female body while still being able to fight men, that would be really cool. Unfortunately, I'm on PS3. If anyone is aware of a CAW like this on PS3, I'd really like to know about it.

It's easy to find out if it's a male or female caw in WWE2k14 because when females are just Walking around without performing a move they put their Hands on the side while Walking (stupid I know but it's unfortunately that way x_x ).

This caw on the Video seems to be a male caw with his breasts shaped to look like females.

The size of them Shows also that they are smaller than the Default breasts of a female caw.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I took so long to reply, that is the same Chyna in the video. She's female but can only fight males. She isn't a male model, I've edited her and made more divas that are exactly like female caws. I can make the breasts and figure like any other diva, it looks like that in the vid because thats how Chyna looked. She is a hack somebody uploaded, I will look to see if she's still up in CC.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived