80's Macho Man Title Entrance Error

Jimmy McNulty

Just had Macho Man go over The Giant in Universe Mode to win the Winged Eagle World Title. The next time I used him, i noticed that the title does not appear on Macho at all during his entrance. I'm assuming it's because of his gigantic robe, but still this could of been easily edited or fixed by 2K to atleast have him hold the title over his shoulder.

The best I could do was change his title entrance to a superstar who carries the title instead of it appearing around his waist. Any other title entrance edited other than that, and the belt will not appear.

Just another example of laziness by 2K and Yukes snoop.png

How is it they have a roster better than last year and its riddled with bugs.

Its not a bug. It was programmed that way. So many people here misuse bug and glitch.

What does a roster have to do with bugs? Makes no sense.

Nothing really. Its just all the huge names they got in this year and glitch after glitch.

Including the online pass and season pass here in GB, you pay something like a combined £58 for to get everything in this game and it's not right that there are so many flaws in the actual released product. One or two minor issues wouldn't be a problem hopefully easily rectified with a singular patch, but having as many bugs as they do year after year speaks volumes about the brains behind the franchise. :(

This isn't a bug, its under his robe due to it being so *censored*ing huge. He wears the title. You can tell when he gets in the ring and its seen through the over size arm holes.

The bigger gripe is Flair having the title on the outside of the robe. He always had the robe over the title.

This isn't a bug, its under his robe due to it being so *censored*ing huge. He wears the title. You can tell when he gets in the ring and its seen through the over size arm holes.

The bigger gripe is Flair having the title on the outside of the robe. He always had the robe over the title.

THIS!

THIS!!

THIS!!!

when did Savage, back then, EVER wear the championship, OVER, his robe? NEVER! the game entrance is accurate to the way Savage did in real life.

THIS!

THIS!!

THIS!!!

when did Savage, back then, EVER wear the championship, OVER, his robe? NEVER! the game entrance is accurate to the way Savage did in real life.

No it is not accurate. The issue was never if it was over or under the damn robe...the issue was it being visible...If the entrance was accurate, then the title would be visible

Its not a bug. It was programmed that way. So many people here misuse bug and glitch.

Nothing really. Its just all the huge names they got in this year and glitch after glitch.

Iamthedoctor saying random things for no good reason. There was a time where I'd look for logic in his comments but they're 90% nonsense.

A fictitious but somewhat typical example would be:

Board member: Man, the AI can actually screw up hot tags, that's great!

Iamthedoctor quotes and replies: Don't forget Roddy Piper though! Where's his body at? Stupid glitchy game, only his head is there! It makes no sense since they put in a new arm drag. Legends.

Iamthedoctor saying random things for no good reason. There was a time where I'd look for logic in his comments but they're 90% nonsense.

Iamthedoctor quotes and replies: Don't forget Roddy Piper though! Where's his body at? Stupid glitchy game, only his head is there! It makes no sense since they put in a new arm drag. Legends.

Thats not what I am saying. What im saying is that this year there seems to be plenty of glitches with something going wrong. Themes not working, wrong ones playing, PT's disappearing, saves being corrupted and it had to happen this year when alot of the big names had to be on the roster.

If all this had happened to WWE 12 I probably wouldnt of minded so much but when you have a huge roster filled with names from 30 years you would expect a company to go out and test the game to make sure everything is running as perfect as it can be.

I'm fine with the Savage entrance. I'm more upset that Ric Flair wears the belt over his robe, and it says "Ric Flair (Retro)" on the title plate.

Does it really? Well, that's disappointing.

If you were an Aces & Eights member, you have to hide the logo anyway. Point is, Savage's belt is blocked by the long robe he wears.

I'm fine with the Savage entrance. I'm more upset that Ric Flair wears the belt over his robe, and it says "Ric Flair (Retro)" on the title plate.

Does it really? Well, that's disappointing.

If you were an Aces & Eights member, you have to hide the logo anyway. Point is, Savage's belt is blocked by the long robe he wears.

Which is accurate

Lol funny and true

Archived