Are Alternate Finishers Glitched On The PS3???

miked4777

It seems that the alternate finisher slot is not working for me at all, I used Cody Rhodes as a test, he has the Alabama slam as his alternate finisher, I lean them against the announce table and the OMG icon pops up, but instead he does the Cross Rhodes instead of the Alabama slam, also guys like CM Punk and Del Rio, the OMG icon never pops up at all, which I can imagine is because their non alternate finishers can not be done thru the announce table....is anyone else having these issues and if so how can I fix this so that everyone can properly do their respective alternate finisher on the announce table!!!!

Can someone please test what I did and give me the results, this is beyond frustrating me

I know that they are for the announce table, but they will not trigger for me but if it does its the regular finisher like the CVross Rhodes being used and not the one designated as an alternate........

Righteous, I love your movesets by the way, keep up the awesome work, we def appreciate all the hard work you put in, cvould you test out Cody and CM Punk for me and tell me your results, for me Cody does the Cross Rhodes and Punk the OMG icon never pops up at all

Does anyone know if alternative finishers also work for ladder/table matches/royal rumble matches in place of a submission sig or finisher? Because I saw Alberto Del Rio use a pulling pile-driver during a table's match(I think) as a finisher in the ring.

well its not working flawlessly for me and my friend, I had him try to do a announce table finisher with CM Punk,Sin Cara, Batista and, Del Rio and none of those that we tested worked for him as well and hes on the PS3 too

i do lay them on the table by hitting X when they are against the table, i just tried Batista vs CM Punk, i controlled both with 2 controllers, i got a stored finisher with both, got them both on the table and i tried to do the finisher but all they did was do a reverse animation over and over again, what the hell is wrong with my game, that its not working for me, I even called my friend and have him try it on his PS3 and he had the same exact results

Instead of hitting y, hit triangle. Works flawlessly. They fixed it this year so that is just a table finisher, not a 3rd finisher.

*facepalm*

On-topic: If one of the regular finishes can be a table finish, they will sometimes do that one over the move set as the alternate finish-

Ok good so my friend and I are not the only ones on the PS3 having issues with the announce table omgs. quite frustrating and if you ask me they should have left things how they were last year

I thought at first it was cos I edited the movesets but I didn't touch the movesets for Andre but I did his entrance so I think if you edit the entrance / moveset / threads it somehow affects it. Just a pattern I'm noticing.

Of all the years if bug testing I think this is almost the worst there are so many. Too many

I can't listen to custom music in menus

Custom themes never stops playing on run ins

Royal Rumble participants stop entering half way

OMG announce table never work

6 man matches all lag

And they are just the first things that come to mind, I'm starting to get fed up. Every time i send a video and specific details to 2k they never read it cos they come back saying sorry and ask for details like which console and what's happens and that they need more info etc

I JUST SENT IT TO YOU IN MY REQUEST YOU DUMB FUKKERS

Archived