G.O.A.T. Semi Finale UPLOADED (4/18/14) (PS3)

Skinperiod

Tags: Daniel Bryan

PSN: Bluman04

It's a good story with lot's of cutscenes and little to no spelling errors or grammatical errors. I really miss story mode and this too me feels like the way to get most out of it so I really would appreciate if you all would check it out.

Please check out my story. I put a lot of effort into making it an entertaining and fun alternative to the lack of an actual story mode.

It features more playable characters than just Daniel Bryan. Has lots of cutscenes and dialogue with few to no spelling errors.

The story is cohesive and builds over 5 months.

Each part is a month long starting at wrestlemania and ending at summerslam with part 5. Without spoiling to much. It's a Daniel Bryan title reign story and Triple H and the authority is trying to spoil that.

Just play and enjoy.

Parts 1-4 are uploaded. Part 5 is uploaded as up 4/18/14

G.O.A.T. Part 1(uploaded)
G.O.A.T. Part 2(uploaded)
G.O.A.T. Part 3(uploaded)
G.O.A.T. Part 4(uploaded)
G.O.A.T. Semi Finale(uploaded)

Please download and review!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sent a review for part 1. So far I'm really enjoying it. I appreciate the attention to detail (Last match of Part 1, Daniel bryan wins. Music plays. Ambrose about to attack. Music stops. Bryan dodges. Bryan taunts. Music plays.) Felt like the real show there for a minute. About to play part 2. Don't have the dlc, so I can't play part 3, but I might buy it eventually.

If you get a chance, check out my story. It's called "Occupy WWE - Par

Just sent a review for part 1. So far I'm really enjoying it. I appreciate the attention to detail (Last match of Part 1, Daniel bryan wins. Music plays. Ambrose about to attack. Music stops. Bryan dodges. Bryan taunts. Music plays.) Felt like the real show there for a minute. About to play part 2. Don't have the dlc, so I can't play part 3, but I might buy it eventually.

If you get a chance, check out my story. It's called "Occupy WWE - Part 1". My PSN: TheAndyMan366

If you get a chance, check out my story. It's called "Occupy WWE - Part 1". My PSN: TheAndyMan366

thanks for checking it out. i really appreciate it. I will check yours out.

part 4 coming soon. It's huge. takes place within the month leading up to MITB but there are a lot of matches and cutscenes spanning RAW and SD and multiple characters.

part 4 coming soon. It's huge. takes place within the month leading up to MITB but there are a lot of matches and cutscenes spanning RAW and SD and multiple characters.

Sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to the multiple character aspect. Still working on Part 2 which I'll review once I'm through with it.

Sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to the multiple character aspect. Still working on Part 2 which I'll review once I'm through with it.

great! thanks. I hope you like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So it's not a lot of reviews (plenty of downloads) but G.O.A.T. is the highest rated "Daniel Bryan" story on CC. Thanks guys.

I feel like C.A.S. is a bit of a dying art... or never was but I like to put time and effort into building a cohesive and entertaining story because there was no actual story mode for the current part of the roster.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived