Old School 2k14... new pics pg. 6

american dream

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I love these creations, Dream. And I absolutely adore your Iron Sheik and Greg Valentine.

Any chance of seeing Ivan Putski and Tito Santana to go with these?

I might, have not made Putski since 09, & Tito since like 10

A few more I forgot about that I made recently..

Don Muraco

Wahoo McDaniel

Baby Doll(I think, was Tully's 1st valet)

Bad News Brown

Dave Taylor

Your Muraco recently won IC in my Universe. At least I think he is your Muraco (I downloaded him a few months ago, and I am pretty sure it was from your batch). Anyhoo, I've got a ton of your guys. My entire roster is almost all old school. Great work!

Wow! Sounds like 2K14 has kept you very busy this year!! I can only imagine what your caw roster must look like! Glad you've been enjoying the game thus far! i can't wait until i can get my hands on a copy of the game so I can enjoy having some of your caws too!

• 4 weeks later...

Love the Dick Murdock! Looked for him awhile back, should have known you would end up providing him. He completed my "Outlaws" team along with Hansen, Orton Jr, and the Funk Brothers. Fueding with "La Femme Fatale" fronted by Adonis and also features Orndorff, Muraco, Bravo, and Valentine

Love the Dick Murdock! Looked for him awhile back, should have known you would end up providing him. He completed my "Outlaws" team along with Hansen, Orton Jr, and the Funk Brothers. Fueding with "La Femme Fatale" fronted by Adonis and also features Orndorff, Muraco, Bravo, and Valentine

Nice, glad I was able to help you out.

Archived