Match intro - no audio

irish_stevo

Does anyone else have no announcer audio during match intros (before special matches where announcer describes the match rules - eg Cage where Justin roberts says the "only way to win this match is to.......", and at the start of WWE/World title matches where Robers introduces the superstars in the ring)?

In my Universe it shows Roberts talking in these cases but no audio, just crowd noise.

Is this only on PS3? I have a 360 and have announcer audio in all of my matches, including pre-match announcements (like title matches and such).

I have a 360 and there's no announcer audio in the pre-entrance scene in WWE/WHC title matches.

Yep. Every single goddamn title match, Royal Rumble, etc. Needs patched or I lose all respect for 2K.

Only thing people should lose respect for 2K is that they released the game without having much or any input,This is literally a THQ/Yukes game since 2K came in too late and only thing they can truly get credit for is publishing the game.

Not "all"respect though since it's in the contract by wwe to release the games yearly

Yep. Every single goddamn title match, Royal Rumble, etc. Needs patched or I lose all respect for 2K.

Only thing people should lose respect for 2K is that they released the game without having much or any input,This is literally a THQ/Yukes game since 2K came in too late and only thing they can truly get credit for is publishing the game.

Not "all"respect though since it's in the contract by wwe to release the games yearly

I have had this occur in my Universe also and I agree with Luis. This is pretty much a THQ/Yukes game. There is no way 2K allows this many glitches in one of their games. Next years game should be pretty good with very few glitches.

Archived