Undertaker (Big Evil) Uploaded (11/2) - redRANDOM Creations

RedRandom

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way that you (RedRandom) or anyone else could show me how to give my DDP short hair? I am doing my universe in the style of a WCW Present Day reboot, with DDP working for them in present day. I love your CAW, it's spot on. I would just prefer him to have short hair.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Thanks for all the comments, it's definitely encouraging :)

Is there any way that you (RedRandom) or anyone else could show me how to give my DDP short hair? I am doing my universe in the style of a WCW Present Day reboot, with DDP working for them in present day. I love your CAW, it's spot on. I would just prefer him to have short hair.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

A bit late, but...

Should finish this DDP tonight, just got some other work to do first. Wish there were better short hair choices to be honest...

S4b6SpP.jpg
- Thanks to Tom033189 for the attire textures, much appreciated.

Hi Red

I hoped you would do a wwe 13 style DDP but didn't think you were gonna bother so I went ahead and tried to edit yours yo make a 2001 invasion DDP instead. I really like the face I've noticed you have removed the goatee is it possible you could re-add the same wcw DDP face style onto the wwe 13 attire? So I can do this to it like I did before . . .

http://imageshack.com/i/nfhgagj

Hope you like my edit :-)

Oh phew that's a relief thanks. Really wanna keep the goatee as I'm trying to keep my wwe universe as current as possible and looking at his DDP yoga stuff his still has his goatee mainly but he does shave from time to time so ill probably have two versions goatee and non goatee

Does this DDP just replace one of the attired from your previous one? If that is right I am mighty happy. Amazing word.

Correct

Decided to use the hair Mucky was using on his modified version, much prefer it now (with my altered hairline).

X409AkM.jpg

That's nice to know I offered some inspiration thanks for the mention too

By the way I am desperately waiting for you to make your wwe Kurt Angle black attire from last year any chance it will make an appearance?

I often modify people's creations to suite my preference of them I also did to wizardofthay's Booker T might do a little showcase of them especially if it inspires the original creators I'd love to contribute and help improve

Thanks for all the comments, added a slight update.

Always love your work

I will suggest to increase the mouth height for Angle

also make sure you add the tattoo for every attire

last year you missed one I believe

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll double check the tattoos before I release it :P

All those look great! Especially love Harlem Heat.

I can't thank you enough for all the move-sets you've released!

VERY excited for the Kurt Angle CAW! Are these the only attires you're going to make? How about his wrestlemania 21 attire? I'd love to recreate his awesome match with Shawn Michaels. :3

Just a suggestion hehe.

I did originally intend to do his attire vs HBK, but struggled to find references till it was too late sadly.

looks very good redrandom can you make ecw/roh cm punk please thank u bro

Isn't long hair CM Punk part of the superstar heads DLC? I'm sure there will be plenty of ECW/ROH Punks then...

Archived