FXW2K14 [Updated: July 6th] Vixens Roster Preview on Page 6!

fliteska

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it was only a few days back I said I gave up, but somehow the game dragged me back in! FXW has new champions!

Casey Constantino won the second Queen Vixen Tournament to capture her first FXW Vixens Championship!

Samuel DeSomber defeated 7 other superstars to capture his first FXW title in over 3 years when he won the Hybrid Fighting Tournament.

Sky City Limits outlasted 3 other teams to capture the FXW Tag Team Championships.

Jason Trent has been dethroned! Jesse Jacobs defeated 5 other superstars to capture his first FXW World Heavyweight Championship!

Anyways... I managed to do some more CAWs, added to CC.

Daphne Dupree: DUPREE FXW CAW

Tina Nelson: NELSON FXW CAW

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice man ^^ Could you send me the entrance and a link to the theme :)) I have a few hours to kill today, so I'm gonna do some updating ^^

Found the theme, but MWE could you pm the entrance stuff over ^^

Nice load of updates that never actually made it here! Instead of fighting with the max images per post problem I was having on the first page, I think I'll just add links to update posts on the first post. Anyways, I have lots of stuff to show off ^^

Jesse Jacobs - The new FXW World Heavyweight Champion!

Head.PNGAttire.PNGHead.PNGAttire.PNG

Zack Strahm

Head.PNGAttire.PNGHead.PNGAttire.PNG

Seth Xavier Edwards

Head.PNGAttire.PNG

Carl Rogers

Head.PNGAttire.PNGEntrance.PNG

Lorna Matthews

Head.PNGAttire.PNG

Daphne Dupree

Head.PNGAttire.PNG

Tina Nelson

Head.PNGAttire.PNGEntrance.PNG

Sherman Rohde (Buddy Rogers II) [FXW OWNER] - Father of Kevin & Carl Rogers and Son of the first WWE Champion, Buddy Rogers

Head.PNGAttire.PNG

Clark Bison [Manager]

Head.PNGAttire.PNG

Burlesque attire for Casey Constantino coming soon!

Some entrances for you guys :D I think they turned out pretty awesome! No idea how to embed them into a post! Any help?

First one is also a sneak peek at Casey Constantino's new attire!

Bad language used in this entrance! This is definitely the reason I got inspired to get back to doing this, the credit for this entrance all goes to MWEWrestling!

We all go a little crazy, I think I managed to capture the creepiness of Jezta with this entrance, other theme that I like is "Prelude to a Nightmare - Kiddie Land".

The Six may have disbanded for now, but their legacy lives on...
The Unity of Brotherhood, One Man, One Mission, Without Sound, Without Fear, We Stand Together, We are The Six!

• 3 weeks later...

I have added a preview of a new addition to the Vixen Roster on to CC! Just attire done atm but I'll sort out moveset and entrance tomorrow or maybe later tonight!

Check out Kitty Kimoto on CC!

Tags: KITTY FXW CAW

• 3 weeks later...

Quite a few things have changed since I last posted here, definitely the reason I haven't been posting!

Firstly, I had the plan of moving to a lovely new house with the girlfriend this past Saturday, but before that... It was Friday the 4th at midnight, girlfriend was in pain, after 6 hours or so she decided to call the hospital. By 4:32pm on Saturday, she gave birth to our first child, a lovely baby boy born 10 weeks early!

Yea. Life has been rather hectic to say the least, but the baby is doing good and the house move is coming along nicely, I thought I'd ask what people would like to see next...

New Superstar

New Vixen

New Arena

Work will be slow but I will continue to do this!

Not sure which Vixens I have left to do. Ones I can think of off the top of my head:

Lorna Matthews

Matilda Monroe

Rachel Warren

The only one that is a returning Vixen is Monroe but her gimmick has changed a lot since she was last in FXW. She isn't the goody two shoes teachers pet anymore. She's got a darker personality and I'm thinking to have her as a nurse from Worthington Mental Institute.

I'll what I can come up with.

• 1 month later...

Been helluva busy month hence why no posting here :o Once I get my house back into working order, I should have Matilda Monroe and some new attires done for others.

Got new attires for each of the patients of Worthington Mental Institute, the simple patient clothing kind of thing.

WMI patients include: Jezta, Maniac 34, Unknown (formerly Crazed Lunatic), Desmond Worthington Jr & Matilda Monroe.

Attires to be done:

WMI patients (inmate attires)

Desmond Worthington Snr (Doctor)

Matilda Monroe (Nurse)

CJ Harris (Future 2K15 prototype attire)

25s5t0h.jpg

The inmates of Worthington Mental Institute have been unleashed by the sinister Dr. Desmond Worthington Snr.

Maniac 34 - Terry Grade

sbhgfq.jpg

Desmond Worthington Jr

2ewm6fa.jpg

Jezta The Klown

dw6lqt.jpg

Puppetmaster

xeho5y.jpg

2K15 Preview of Sincity Savior CJ Harris!

2jfk6cl.jpg

Hit The Lights! DJ Travis Whitehall returns to FXW!!!

mt9lbd.jpg9jgahe.jpg

Glad you like them, it was something I hadn't done before and WMI has been apart of FXW since 2011.

Puppetmaster is the new name for Crazed Lunatic and he was the first one I made the WMI attire for. I like how Jezta and Maniac turned out too. Struggling with the doctor and the nurse though

• 2 weeks later...

Some 2K15 Concepts that I've been working on :))

Former FXW Television Champion: Liam Rodrick

kd9uvp.jpg2likfap.jpg

The Olympian Monster: Sampson

29xufx2.jpg24cskye.jpg

The Lover: Eduardo Rios

34jdicz.jpg2edp9br.jpg

The Street Kid: Alex Shaw

155p9ia.jpgkcm634.jpg

These are just some simple concepts for gimmicks / attires for 2K15, they are still subject to change.

Any thoughts?

I'd be happy if all they did was updated the skin textures and added items. I'm currently working on a bunch of old/New guys for a special championship / league known as Hybrid Fighting Championship.

Details will be released soon as I get closer to completing the 26 CAWs that are involved in Television and International Divisions. 5 from each division will be featured in HFC.

Should be really interesting.

HYBRID FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP
HFC is a competition involving 10 fighters from the mid-tier divisions of FXW.
Current Television Champion and Heritage Champion cement their places in the contest as it starts. 4 spots are awarded to the winners of 4 Triple Threat Matches involving each division. There is 5 superstars from Television Division and 5 from Heritage Division.

The rules are simple. Each fighter in the competition must battle every other fighter twice (with different victory conditions). Each fighter has 18 matches over the course of 18 weeks, each testing their limits. The fighter with the most wins at the end of the contest will be crowned FXW Hybrid Fighting Champion.

Match Types: Pinfall, Submission, Table, Ladder, Steel Cage, Inferno, Knock Out, Last Man Standing, First Blood

==============================================================================

Some Logos that I've made for FXW2K14!

28h1op2.jpg

Airwalkers Tights, Airwalkers Stars, Airwalkers Logo, Adderson Trunks (Front), Adderson Trunks (Back), Jezta Smilie, Strahm Logo, FXW Logo, Velocity Trunks Design (Old), Velocity Belt Design (Old)

2r3kweq.jpg

Tank Logo (Base), Jason Trent Plates, Hybrid Fighting Championship Logo, Oliver Way Tights, Liam Rodrick Shorts, Alice Doll Bow Logo, Velocity Trunks, Will York Knee Pads, Tank Logo (Background Base), Tank Logo (Complete).

Update: 14th June

Forgot that I made this little video a while back, features some superstars that haven't quite made it here yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKBaKv6Kj4k

Archived