FXW2K14 [Updated: July 6th] Vixens Roster Preview on Page 6!

fliteska

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alice Doll attire updated in first post!

Who do you want to see next? The choices are:

Velocity (Luke Valiant & Oscar Vale):

A new team this year, Luke and Oscar originally joined FXW as part of the stable of talent from LVWA and GCW, The Six. After parting ways with The Six, they banded together and set their sights on the tag team titles.

New Jersey Pitbulls (Clive & Nick Garland): former soldiers in the Fox's family known as The Hooligans. The only care about two things in this world, violence and money.

So please let me know which 2 superstars you want to see next.

Luke Valiant will be added to the first post when imageshack actually shows the images so I can add them. Oscar Vale is giving me so problems attire wise as he looks weird in shorts and in trunks he looks like a main event guy instead of a tag team wrestler!

Once imageshack is doing what it's meant to I'll update the first post!

Cheers, decided to mess around with 256 pts instead of 128 and thought it turned out much better.

I am gonna work on some alt attires for a few guys next:

Jason Trent: Sky City Limits, The Six

Danny Diamond: Captain America

Luke Valiant: The Six

Oscar Vale: The Six

Jesse Jacobs: American Muscle, The Six

Zack Strahm: 14 Return, The Six

Seth Xavier Edwards: The Elitist, The Six

The Six were my Aces and Eights before they even showed up!

Struggling a little with the point system so having to rethink The Six attires a bit. Need to check '13 to figure out how I did Captain America last year as can't get it looking right. Got a little PT work on Strahm and SXE then they should be ready too.

Hey man I love your CAW's. I think they're simple but effective. I do simple CAW's as well and use a lot of in game logos and such. I don't have time for PT and I'm no good at it so why bother with it. Just wanted to ask how you do FXW.....like do you play in Universe mode, exhibition, story mode????? Love your work....keep it up!!

Little random idea floating round, possible son of Dr Desmond Worthington, the mentally unstable Desmond Jr.

bqzr.jpggme1.jpg

@Coach, I mainly use universe but a little bit of imagination helps with stories and ideas. Glad you like the work ^^

EDIT @ 21:12 21/12 LOL

I know I said Zack Strahm and Seth Xavier Edwards were up next but I seem to have lost them in game :/ Instead I have added the fiery young superstar, Willis York to the first post! He is in the FXW TV Championship Contenders just under Kevin Rogers.

Not sure I will be keeping the purple, white and black colour scheme as it is too much like Velocity. Thoughts? On the CAW or even a good idea for colour scheme!?!

First post updated!!

The Worthington Family has been added to the first post! Desmond Snr is the doctor who brought Maniac 34, Terry Grade, back to FXW in 2010 as part of Breakout!

Desmond Jr is his mentally unstable son and a new addition to FXW this year!

Desmond Worthington has unleashed his monsters once again!

Maniac 34 Terry Grade - The original monster of FXW, part of The Academy and FXW's long term trainer.

Crazed Lunatic - The unstable handsock wearing crazy man.

Both added to the first post!!!

I'm currently just making the CAWs but occasionally I'll do a moveset, but once the moveset and entrance is done, I'll upload them. I could upload Sky City Limits as they are completed just keep forgetting to upload.

Edit: Just checked on CC and Sky City Limits are up lol... I'll take a little break from making people, so I can sort out movesets a bit in the new year!

added the tags for Sky City Limits on first post:

TRENT FXW CAW

Do a "content by creator" to see other stuff I've done, I also just added "Monday Night Livewire" arena and the FXW 2K14 logo to CC.

Monday Night Livewire Arena Tags: LIVEWIRE FXW ARENA

FXW Logo Tags: PROMO FXW LOGO

First post updated with 3 new WIP additions...

FXW TV Champion - Liam Rodrick

Colt Riley

Bryan Lassiter

Edit: Apparently the images didn't get added! I've posted too many images... I will fix that now!

Edit: Fixed images! FXW MONDAY NIGHT LIVEWIRE ADDED!

Archived