Shocks Superstar Heads (2013 Jericho - Uploaded 20/11/13)

Shock_800

What is cenas new attire? Not watched wrestling for last few weeks ha ha

Its just a new t shirt, he still wears the same beige shorts thats his default attire in game

sluy.jpg

huh, may have a go at it. Doesnt look too hard. No promises though as cena does have a few attires to choose from already ha ha

@ rewmac, would happily send u the pt file if u wanted it now man lol. The move sets last year were awesome, good to see your back to it this year.

@ dk, just regular pt. I cant do textures without a fixer but wish I could lol.

Yo thx. I'm just lazy as I can be you know usual :)

Jericho 2013 attires done and up on live, the chains attires has been annoying me with placement issues messing up the lettering to the point im starting over (the kickpads suck for distorting logos and i refuse to use the kofi ones lol) So decided to just make the grey 2013 attire and upload so people arent waiting forever on it. Plus not got alot of time this week cos of work and plans.

I may try a full heel slot with trunks, then move on to someone else. Will see how it goes though, for now enjoy.

Also HD caps of these attires would be awesome if anyone can do that for me, cheers :)

and @tnaimpact12, well done...but maybe start ur own topic?

• 3 weeks later...

First off love that Jericho. Still no idea why they couldn't have made that an in game look for him. The PT's look great. Hopefully you get the chains attire sorted. If not no worries. Great to hear about you converting your Abyss. He's one of my go to people I look for on CC. Ever since dode stopped making him, the minute you converted him I was happy, because I knew you'd make him look awesome. So I'm glad you like him enough to convert him again soon. Again great job and looking forward to whatever else you come up with shock.

Archived