Magnum TA (updated 11/16)

Stuman

I'd suggest copying them over to 2K14, taking close-up pics and then we'd be better able to suggest. No use in making improvements to the old ones when you can make them directly in the new game. :)

Thanks. I just was showing what I did in the past and looking for any quick pointers to help before I started in 14. Like the one guy said to change the hair. Petos you did a great job on harlem heat I must say. I love the old school teams.

I'd suggest copying them over to 2K14, taking close-up pics and then we'd be better able to suggest. No use in making improvements to the old ones when you can make them directly in the new game. :)

Ok I posted what I created so far in 2k14

Not bad. I've got a few suggestions.

- Work on the body morphing. I'd make the abdomen, chest and shoulders all wider. Abdomen more than the others.

- Make the head smaller.

- If you'll use that hair, you have to adjust the cranium morphing. Right now it looks too puffy. Then again, isnät there a better hair for TA?

- Make the mustache a bit darker.

- Change the eyebrow style. TA's brows were wider and had an arch. The eyebrows you have on him make him look really concerned.

A good start none the less. Mind posting a close-up of the face too?

Not bad. I've got a few suggestions.

- Work on the body morphing. I'd make the abdomen, chest and shoulders all wider. Abdomen more than the others.

- Make the head smaller.

- If you'll use that hair, you have to adjust the cranium morphing. Right now it looks too puffy. Then again, isnät there a better hair for TA?

- Make the mustache a bit darker.

- Change the eyebrow style. TA's brows were wider and had an arch. The eyebrows you have on him make him look really concerned.

A good start none the less. Mind posting a close-up of the face too?

Ok let me make some of the changes you suggested then I do a closeup. I got your Harlem Heat in my universe feuding with my LOd. Great stuff man.

Archived