Universe mode is being a real piece of crap.

NickRedMachine

1. Already had it do the ''No F or Signature icons'' glitch twice in 2 shows.

2. Just wanted to play a Kane vs Ryder match. First Darren Young attacks Kane for no *censored*ing reason, then halfway through the match, Jack Swagger runs in to attack him as well.

Glitchy ass mess. And whoever said you can turn cutscenes off is wrong. All stories are off.

EDIT: Post match Reigns runs in to kick Kane's ass. That's 3 run ins in one match. What the *Censored*'s wrong with this game?

Update: There we go again, no Finisher or Signature indicator. Seems to only happen when you edit matches yourself?

Update 2: No rumble during matches the game created. They had a year to fix that.

Hmm. Oh well, hope they patch that. The rumble thing is still really stupid though. Had it happen last year, and again now.

They won't patch that, they made it so you're supposed to lose your finisher if you don't use it after the wake up taunt. If you don't do the wake up taunt you can store it all match

Hmm. Oh well, hope they patch that. The rumble thing is still really stupid though. Had it happen last year, and again now.

They won't patch that, they made it so you're supposed to lose your finisher if you don't use it after the wake up taunt. If you don't do the wake up taunt you can store it all match

I mean the whole icon not showing up thing. Like ''comeback'' ''signature'' and ''finisher'' prompts won't show up at all in some matches.

I mean the whole icon not showing up thing. Like ''comeback'' ''signature'' and ''finisher'' prompts won't show up at all in some matches.

Ahhh, I thought you were referencing the post directly above yours. I haven't experienced that at all in all the matches I've played

I don't understand why your having many problems. My Universe is working fine.

So you've never had it NOT tell you when you have a sig or finisher? I contacted 2K with this.

Never occurred with me dude. My advice ,restart universe and start from fresh

am i the only one who didnt encounter a glitch yet ?

Nope, haven't had a single glitch yet on my side. No frame rate drops, no freezing at all. Its the Canadian factor for us I guess. Nous sommes beaucoup trop bon pour les défauts

:laugh: haha , nice french by the way :D

Nope, haven't had a single glitch yet on my side. No frame rate drops, no freezing at all. Its the Canadian factor for us I guess. Nous sommes beaucoup trop bon pour les défauts

French Canadians rule. C'est la seule manière que nous pouvons comploter contre les autres sans les connaître!

About the cutscenes, you need to fix your universe settings...1. Enable/disable some superstars rankings (ex. Reigns enable for Tag Team Ranking, but disable in both single rankings) and 2. Eliminate ally/rivalry from the superstars profile (Too many, and some of them so old)

I do those two things and my cutscenes works fine. And also have a small roster (20-25) for major show

French Canadians rule. C'est la seule manière que nous pouvons comploter contre les autres sans les connaître!

oh so you're French canadien ?

Yeah I'm getting issues where the omg prompt won't appear for announce table finisher, I created a topic earlier but my mom had to go into hospital and so the thread has been lost into the pages somewhere and was trying to find out if anyone else had this issue

Yeah Universe mode is so buggy this year its not even worth it.

I use all created arenas in Universe and this year no nameplates show up at all during entrances in Universe

No audio from the ring announcer in title matches

Half of the time, the wrestlers pyro dosen't go off in entrances

On several occasions,have not gotten the signature/finisher icons. This usually happens if there is a cut scene before the match.

For me, Universe mode works fine, but I'm starting to get bit bored with it. It repeats same storylines, cutscenes and when using rivalry manager, the rivals face each other almost every week repeating the same match types like falls count anywhere, extreme rules and submission matches. Just not that interested with it anymore..

Archived