Kush™ and ANTI- present: ECf**kingW!! New JacK uploaded,Taz and The Sandman update

Kush™

tags are

Raven
Ecw
Wcw
Wwf

New Jack

ECW

Kush

This is a collaboration between myself and ANTI-, we will be posting ECW caws from now in this topic.

Credit to IAMNOMODDER for Raven pics,
Credit to Acid for the PT fix

Credit to K.G for the HT

Credit to Tyrant for the pics

Credit to Sprito for the logos on New Jacks last 2 attires

New Jack by Kush *UPLOADED*

q8m6.jpg

Tazz by Kush

d3es.jpg

5ic8.jpg

9c3p.jpg
The Sandman by Kush and ANTI-

1wlu.jpg

cyvs.jpg
36fk.jpg

Raven by ANTI- and Kush *UPLOADED*

face1w7ceg.jpg
attire1nhirh.jpg

attire2fqc45.jpg

attire349dnf.jpg

face4j1e0l.jpg

attire4dic6i.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice shirt logo on Sandman. Your welcome I can tell by the lines added on the F and N its the one I made for Louie Spicolli and uploaded it as re uploadable.

If you had not seen them I got 13 ECW caws up at the moment mostly early ECW guy's for now with plenty more to come if you want to add some to your universe.

Nice shirt logo on Sandman. Your welcome I can tell by the lines added on the F and N its the one I made for Louie Spicolli and uploaded it as re uploadable.

If you had not seen them I got 13 ECW caws up at the moment mostly early ECW guy's for now with plenty more to come if you want to add some to your universe.

Oh sorry forgot about the credit man, I couldn't remember who i downloaded it off. Will now add credit now, is it cool if I use it man?

Both of them look solid.

Thanks man, he is now looking way better with ANTI's tweaks.

All good just recognised my detailing. Your more then welcomed to use it I left it as re uploadable for that purpose.

The more people creating ECW caws the better the universe. I don't have time to post my creations on here and I am not gonna jack your post so I will just mention it this one time. If you want more ECW guys I got lots coming. So check my stuff every once and awhile.

Like what you guy's are doing keep up the good work. Liked Pillman a lot too fingers crossed for a mid 90s version.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Glad these are liked so far. I think this year's CAW mode background is what makes the gifs kind of flash red and black with the cheap cap card I use. I still think it looks kinda cool anyway, so f**k it. lol

Kush has been doing some amazing work and I'm excited just to be a part of what's to come. :cool: Raven is, at this point, significantly far ahead of what you see in that gif, but I don't think we'll throw an updated shot on here until atleast the first attire is done and we've settled on some face figs we like a little better and all that, as he said...which could happen at any point today or tomorrow, in my estimation..

Skid Row was pretty awesome, even if I disagree with alot of those era of bands putting out these shit ballad tunes....but then, if it sold them another million copies, so be it; I won't hate on that. 'November Rain' wasn't bad at all....doesn't make it okay, Guns 'N Roses...lol.

Raven's gonna get some further touching up today, fig-wise....also keeping in mind some good suggestions I got in another forum from someone I greatly respect and like. I'm not sure exactly how many layers I have left to work with, but I'd be shocked if it were anything over 1 or 2, atleast as far as this attire is concerned. I'll look into it and if Raven didn't have his leg tattoo at the time, the two layers might just go towards making the shirt logos appear a bit darker.

I dare say by next week (meaning anytime before then) 3 out of the 4 attires, the entrance, and moveset will have been finalized. The 4th attire will be the wildcard, as it'll be several years ahead of the others. It isn't overly detailed or anything, but we'll need all his arm tattoos and his leg tattoo fleshed out by then. And we'll need some room to play around with facial hair detailing if a definitive good choice isn't available on it's own in the Facial Hair selections.

Around the time of the first attire, Raven was pretty much sans-visible tattoos until getting the Rust Never Sleeps (minus the sword) on his arm, which we have on him. Already used layers to darken logos on the front and back of the shirt. Have a layer or two left and gonna use it on some detailing on the back of the shorts. It's coming. Face-wise, he's now done....fig-wise, still needs a bit of work, all-around girth-wise. Will be using the ingame retro Jericho model to compare his height/build to, as they were about the same in both categories, Raven being just a pinch bigger in both.

Boom!....and there you go!....I stand totally corrected. Maybe it's me that just can't stand Skid Row....caw still looks good!

Yeah...I can't listen to them either, I'm actually a Pearl Jam guy lol but the SR shirt design looks awesome on Raven...

Right on!...seen them live a few times. Yeah, it's a good design.

Archived