How to set up an old school universe guide?

mantra

Have any of you set your universe to a retro feel? If so i would like to know how you have it set up, like what show on what nights and how you have arranged titles and rosters. Im a little stumped with setting up my universe this year and would like some inspiration from the guys on here who seem really good at organizing these things.

Shows should be probably:

Monday Night Raw

Friday Night SmackDown!

Saturday (because sunday won't fly) Heat

Rosters are pretty easy since I'm assuming you were around for the old school times if you want that universe set up. One major title, then user book the other titles needed outside of the ones you can have (IC title, European title, Hardcore title etc.)

Old School I guess is dependent on your age, which in case following these posts makes me very old. I have set up a 1988 universe that I am having a blast with. I have two major shows (wrestling challenge, superstars) and I have a minor show (primetime wrestling). I have the same titles on each show and I run Saturday Nights Main Event as the PPV except in March (WrestleMania), July (King of the Ring) August (Summerslam), November (Survivor Series), and January (Royal Rumble). I personally have done a 1988 universe because the tag division was the deepest it had ever been back then and I am a big fan of tag matches.

Had a five star match between Tito Santana and Ricky Steamboat for the IC title last night.

Archived