NXT Tag Team Championships

FlairFantasy

I'm having trouble unlocking the NXT Tag Team Championships in WWE Universe mode. It says you need to use a CAW in a rivarly tag team in order to unlock them but it doesn't work. I've tried everything. Can anyone help me please? :(

Are you putting yourself in the title matches? I don't think it'll work that way, Universe has to make the match itself. And if you're in a feud with the chances, chances are you are getting the title shot at the PPV anyway so no need to add yourself in the match.

I'm having the same issue. I made a feud with Cena and Wyatt and it automatically made it a title feud. I did the same with Harper and Rowan against Shield and it didn't make it a title feud. I skipped to the ppv and Wyatt and Cena were in a title match. After a quick match I unlocked the NXT title. No such luck for the tag belts though. Not even a title match. It made them allies instead :/ lol

Two things- A rivalry has to be set up. Make sure your caw's team are the challengers. During the PPV title match, your caw has to actually win the match. If it's a ladder match then you have to be the one on the ladder grabbing those belts.

I've set up the rivalry and it doesn't make it a title rivalry (I was under the impression that's what happened?) The match at the ppv isn't a title match and I can't just make it one as that doesn't count. Pretty sure I'm doing something wrong :/

Archived