- Less width on the lips

- Shrank nose width by a click or 2

ADDED:

- Attire 1

Looks great, good Job! :D

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does the CAW look ingame with the hair? To me there is something off in the face, although it may be as I am used to her hair being down not up?

I can see so much of Alicia from your caw in this pic:

http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/2011/06/23/alicia-fox-gives-wrestling-a-diva-smackdown-/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/062311-news-celebrities-alicia-fox-wrestling.jpg

But that is from the hair. (As it is the same style)

Im not sure if the outline of the jaw needs to be reduced also?

Otherwise great work as always! what do you do with eyebrows...I've always been curious?

How does the CAW look ingame with the hair? To me there is something off in the face, although it may be as I am used to her hair being down not up?

I can see so much of Alicia from your caw in this pic:

http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/2011/06/23/alicia-fox-gives-wrestling-a-diva-smackdown-/_jcr_content/featuredMedia/newsitemimage.newsimage.dimg/062311-news-celebrities-alicia-fox-wrestling.jpg

But that is from the hair. (As it is the same style)

Im not sure if the outline of the jaw needs to be reduced also?

Otherwise great work as always! what do you do with eyebrows...I've always been curious?

Umm other then the bangs on the side going into the face like almost all the hairs in the game I think it works pretty well. I chose it because it gave somewhat of an accurate forehead size. I was stuck between this hair and a down style but i went with this one bc the forehead issue.If you want I can post some pictures of other hair options to show how she would look with her hair down. Yea you might be right about the outline. I don't know if it is the picture that makes it look bigger or what?? I will definitely go back today and re examine it. As far as the eyebrows go I find an in-game eyebrow that has somewhat the basic shape and i build onto them. With Alicia's I added a designs on the inside to round them off because they came to somewhat of a angle/point. The main designs I use are the circle and the parentheses. I mainly use the parentheses to add more of a defined end to the eyebrow. While the circle usually is the inner part or adds thickness to the entire eyebrow. Thank you again for the input sir :)

This Long hair unfortunately doesn't fit hair and the fact that the engine won't let us reduce the lenght of it adds to it.

She looked much better with the previous hair in my opinion.

I would suggest you to try out the Diva hair number 13 (tara like) or 11 or the Superstar hair number 54 (the so called mickie James hair) and see how it fits. :)

Though for longer hair I think the Diva hair 13 fits her best and comes closer to the real life long hair she is using.

You could also check how the Diva hair number 18 works with her.

I think her jaw is still a tick or two too width compared to the real life Person cause in most of her pictures it looks a bit smaller.

This Long hair unfortunately doesn't fit hair and the fact that the engine won't let us reduce the lenght of it adds to it.

She looked much better with the previous hair in my opinion.

I would suggest you to try out the Diva hair number 13 (tara like) or 11 or the Superstar hair number 54 (the so called mickie James hair) and see how it fits. :)

Though for longer hair I think the Diva hair 13 fits her best and comes closer to the real life long hair she is using.

You could also check how the Diva hair number 18 works with her.

I think her jaw is still a tick or two too width compared to the real life Person cause in most of her pictures it looks a bit smaller.

I was thinking about the Tara type hair too but I hate how they messed it up last year. When you go to shorten it it shoots up in the back. I will probably go back to the first one because I liked how it made her forehead look. I will try around with some more hairs though.

That is one of the best diva creation ever. Great work!

thanks LOL

------------------------------------------------------

Posted previews of more hairstyles

I think i'm leaning more towards the 2nd or 3rd

I think i'm going to make it OFFICIAL *cue scary music* The 3rd choice will be for her wrestling gear then i will use the 2nd hair like Saturi first suggested as part of her casual wear attire.

I like how that sounds! :)

Archived