ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: PAIGE UPLOADED

TCsinger09

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the positive feedback.

@Skinperiod that made me laugh!!

@TheNewF'NShow I so should do that LOL I already told Saturi I was gonna wait and make Sasha Banks last because when I siad I was making Alicia Fox he was like ehh so I had to punish him LOL

@Jeb2830 Im not sure I was going to at the beginning but i'm not sure after I found out most of her stuff was taken out. It all depends I may secretly start her and if she is at the same level as Alicia I might release/preview her. No promises :)

So what exactly is left for Alicia? Is it just the attires? :)

Attires and Moveset. One attire is done. The other 2 will be her more recent blue one and her sailor. I'm thinking this year i'm going to give each of my CAWs a casual/street attire incase anyone wants to use them as managers or in story creator. As far as the movesets go I was just gonna use one that someone made last year when they updated the ingame models moves.

That cannot be a CAW, it's so life-like. It's actually wayyyyyyy better than Alicia's model from last year.

Awesome job!

WOW thank you very much :)

Great job! :)

Thank you

Will you give out the face formula? It's amazing. <3

I probably will give out the formula and post it to CC at the same time. I usually try to be fair and release the formulas for the ppl who cant get it on CC. I also really enjoy seeing other people make attires for the faces I create. I am trying to improve my attire skills but some people on here are phenomenal with the PT.

The face looks awesome but it needs some changes cause even it looks lifelike, it's not very "Alicia" like.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34700000/The-Divas-of-Summer-Alicia-Fox-wwe-divas-34783842-634-714.jpg

- her chin Needs to be thiner (more spiky cause it's too width)

- the face is a tick or two too width

- the lips Need to be a little smaller

- the eyes Makeup, size and angle Needs some tweaking

The nose is perfect, the cheecks are almost identical (it's the best we could do though since the editor offers only as much and you did it perfectly).

The hair is good as long as you work on the top but she only had once a hair like this in a Event on the red carpet so if you go with a street attire you could use it for that. :)

Mine is almost ready but I'm still working on the face. :P

As a sidenote: you are a mean Person for leaving Sasha as last. :annoy::P

The face looks awesome but it needs some changes cause even it looks lifelike, it's not very "Alicia" like.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34700000/The-Divas-of-Summer-Alicia-Fox-wwe-divas-34783842-634-714.jpg

The nose is perfect, the cheecks are almost identical (it's the best we could do though since the editor offers only as much and you did it perfectly).

The hair is good as long as you work on the top but she only had once a hair like this in a Event on the red carpet so if you go with a street attire you could use it for that. :)

Lips need to be smaller in what way?

What make-up are you going off of? The picture you have posted she has green makeup on.

I believe when people said it looked life like they meant it looked like Alicia.

What make-up are you going off of? The picture you have posted she has green makeup on.

I believe when people said it looked life like they meant it looked like Alicia.

Width of the lips is what I meant, sorry for not typing it (was very early in the morning for me and I thought I wrote it :P)

In General if you look various Pictures (Google Alicia Fox on Pictures) of her she never uses black Makeup on the sides of her eye to prevent them from looking too streched.

When she does such type of make up is a very thin part of blue or green tones that are mostly going over the eye and a tiny bit on the upper side part.

If you fix These parts she might look even more accurate.

At the Moment hbks, yours and mine aren't as accurate as they could be but like Anarchymus already said, she is very hard to capture. :D

BTW: this Picture will definately help you: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32900000/Alicia-Fox-wwe-32908479-1284-722.jpg

Used it when I first created my formula.

Messed up my formula right after. :P

Width of the lips is what I meant, sorry for not typing it (was very early in the morning for me and I thought I wrote it :P)

In General if you look various Pictures (Google Alicia Fox on Pictures) of her she never uses black Makeup on the sides of her eye to prevent them from looking too streched.

When she does such type of make up is a very thin part of blue or green tones that are mostly going over the eye and a tiny bit on the upper side part.

If you fix These parts she might look even more accurate.

At the Moment hbks, yours and mine aren't as accurate as they could be but like Anarchymus already said, she is very hard to capture. :D

BTW: this Picture will definately help you: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32900000/Alicia-Fox-wwe-32908479-1284-722.jpg

Used it when I first created my formula.

Messed up my formula right after. :P

It's not black but I can lighten it up

Archived