After getting angry with the glitches in WWE 13 on Xbox last year a friend of mine said switch to PS3 because it was better. Little did I know he was being sarcastic, but what's done is done.

This will be the spot where I'll put all my creations.

First up (like a lot of other people have done) is Roddy Piper.

RP1_zps82add364.jpg

WM1

RP2_zpsff1fda40.jpg

WM2

RPWM2_zps65799899.jpg

Mid-Atlantic

rpmaALL_zps66c726e9.png

Couldn't get the robe to be plaid for the WM2 entrance attire so I skipped it. I did add the attire he was wearing during a promo from the event. Still working on a fourth attire. I'm thinking something from his Mid-Atlantic, AWA, or NWA days to go with the young looking face.

Next up, Iron Sheik.

is1_zpsda660b33.png

WrestleMania 1

is2_zps936af9fc.png

Col. Mustafa

is3_zps04876d2a.png

WrestleMania X-7

is4_zpsf4402c2b.png

Sheik face textured:

istex_zpsdaad1745.jpg

Trish Stratus

ts1_zpsddfea416.jpg

The pictures don't show it well but there is a pink trim on her top.

WrestleMania 18

ts2_zps5173c1bd.jpg

Tried my best to give her the pulled back hair with a braid that she had at the event but it just kind of looks like wet hair.

100% Stratusfaction

ts3_zps50276b50.jpg

Manager

ts4_zpsc4b72af8.jpg

Nikolai Volkoff preview

nvp_zpsee621016.png

Not happy with the Nikolai face. I'll work on the attires first to see how many layers I'll have left to detail the face.

Junkyard Dog

preview:

jydp_zpse0aaa2be.jpg

Wrestlemania and cutscene attires

jyds_zpsfb68dd28.jpg

Stacy Keibler preview

sk1_zpsb626a3cc.jpg

Booker T preview

btf_zpsacd5557c.jpg

btb_zpsf1426573.jpg

Any thoughts, concerns, or ideas are welcomed.

I'm liking Sheik, good job on that. As far as Piper goes, I think you should scrap him. Nothing against your CAW, it's just CC is already flooded with him and since his head and attires are in, there's no need to keep making him. That of course is just my opinion though, and we all know the old saying about opinions.

Like I said though, nice Sheik!

Mid-Atlantic Piper added. Not sure if he had anything on the back of this shirt. I've seen him in 2 yellow shirts back then, one of them had "I'm A Piper" on the back, but I'm out of layers so hopefully it's the other one. The kilt isn't as accurate as I'd like due to the blur on the back (yet no crotch blur up front).

Piper and Sheik have been uploaded (I'll get Sheik's pics up eventually). Shiek's attires are red shorts, WrestleMania 1, Col. Mustafa, and WrestleMania X-Seven. Most of the PTs have also been uploaded. Piper's panther shirt design and a few others can't be uploaded because a message saying that it contains items that can't be uploaded. I'm thinking what happened was I replaced a high resolution downloaded logo with the collection of low resolution logos that I created, but it still registers as the downloaded logo. Or the game is just messed up. Whatever.

Textured Sheik face picture is now up.

Nikoali Volkoff is on hold for now. Not enough layers free to finish the face and add accurate attires. Maybe if a Nikolai face texture gets uploaded I'll be able to finish it sooner, but until then I need to rethink the logos on the face (the poor picture quality doesn't really show what went into it).

So, the next project is JYD. Found his face on CC (forgot from who, but I'll try to find out before uploading it to give credit). I'll probably be doing his WrestleMania attires to fit the theme of the game, so after I pop in my DVDs for reference material I'll be able to start the PT work. Still early on this one. I'm open to suggestions on how to improve the Junkyard Dog.

JYD uploaded. Not 100% satisfied with the face but it's as good as I can get it. Also, I ran out of PT slots for one of the attires so I had to use some in game designs (three dots from the letters section) to finish the small stars on the boots. Moves by Vern_8578. Couldn't find the original face texture on CC anymore so I don't know who to credit for it. Pics up some time later.

• 1 month later...

Archived