Serious Custom Logo Glitch/Design Flaw

CONight

Either this is a serious glitch or an idiotic design choice/design flaw. If it's the latter, I want to personally brogue kick the programmer responsible through a brick wall. I'm using the PS3 version btw.

I was working with custom logos in create-an-arena, trying to put logos on the top of the announce table, as well as a couple other spots. For some stupid reason when I try to stretch out the logo it won't let me enlarge it very much at all. Using the announce table as an example, I like to stretch a logo out on there about as big as the RAW logo you see on the announce table on RAW every Monday. As it stands right now, I can't enlarge my custom logo anywhere near that size. Maybe 1/4 the size at best--and being a little generous.

I can see this being either a glitch or by stupid design based on how much the custom logo system has been programmed to stretch. I had no such problems in WWE '13, although I had the xbox 360 version of that game. Still, blaming this limitation on the fact that it's the PS3 version would be a very lame excuse.

Havent been around the forums much lately have ya? :lol: Yeah, this is an issue that many are upset with.

I've been keeping an eye out. I've noticed other complaints about the paint tool, but not this matter specifically. I only have the problem in create-an-arena. Using custom logos on created superstars, and even on title belts, I have no problems.

Havent been around the forums much lately have ya? :lol: Yeah, this is an issue that many are upset with.

I've been keeping an eye out. I've noticed other complaints about the paint tool, but not this matter specifically. I only have the problem in create-an-arena. Using custom logos on created superstars, and even on title belts, I have no problems.

Yeah, its got a lot of CAA fans pissed off.

Archived