Oh my god, CAA is horrible.

NickRedMachine

Well I refuse to use a workaround. It would be way too much hassle. This was my favorite feature in the series, and they butchered it.

I agree. Like I said when I first mentioned it: there's a workaround, but I can't be bothered to use it. Just patch this nonsense.

Honestly, with this and all the slow down being experienced by PS3 players just to name a couple things, in this case 2K just needs to replace all the game discs. It probably won't happen, despite them re-shipping WWE '13 just to replace the THQ logo with the 2K one, but it's honestly the best course of action.

There is NO work around guys. You cant do a Summerslam apron, its impossible even if you use all available PT slots. If you use all available slots for a Rumble arena, its still too small. A Survivor Series logo is possible, but you wont have any other PT slots left for accurate pad logos, the announcer table, the stage etc. A king of the Ring could be done. In your house is possible for the apron, but forget about the nice stages we had last year, they are not possible. Any new PPV we will see the next couple of months are not possible, because WWE these days has complex designss all over the apron etc.

This mode became useless!

There is NO work around guys. You cant do a Summerslam apron, its impossible even if you use all available PT slots. If you use all available slots for a Rumble arena, its still too small. A Survivor Series logo is possible, but you wont have any other PT slots left for accurate pad logos, the announcer table, the stage etc. A king of the Ring could be done. In your house is possible for the apron, but forget about the nice stages we had last year, they are not possible. Any new PPV we will see the next couple of months are not possible, because WWE these days has complex designss all over the apron etc.

What about if you took the summerslam slam logo and split it into 2 paint tools?

What about if you took the summerslam slam logo and split it into 2 paint tools?

Did you read what I just wrote?

All available PT slots means 2 256x256 logos or 8 128x128 logos.

lol Yeh, to be fair, you did explain that all in depth and take the time to trial it all options out for us, so I thank you for that.

I feel your pain - by far my favourite feature in the whole game, just basically ruined. It's bitter-sweet, because I was delighted to see some new stages (even though there were only 11 after being told 20 - yes, I am still bitter about it), especially some with no rampway.

But, they're just useless if:

*You can't keep the minitron designs during entrances

*Can't make any logos bigger

lol Yeh, to be fair, you did explain that all in depth and take the time to trial it all options out for us, so I thank you for that.

I feel your pain - by far my favourite feature in the whole game, just basically ruined. It's bitter-sweet, because I was delighted to see some new stages (even though there were only 11 after being told 20 - yes, I am still bitter about it), especially some with no rampway.

Exactly.

This was the mode I rly loved the last 2 years, not much of a CAW maker. Its just so frustrating to know we have such an awesome roster and are forced to use the ingame Summerslam arena for our legend show for example... feels like they put us back to SvR 2011!

Exactly.

This was the mode I rly loved the last 2 years, not much of a CAW maker. Its just so frustrating to know we have such an awesome roster and are forced to use the ingame Summerslam arena for our legend show for example... feels like they put us back to SvR 2011!

If they just put the clasic logos in the game to use we wouldnt have this problem. Its only 3 logos after all.

Exactly.

If they just put the clasic logos in the game to use we wouldnt have this problem. Its only 3 logos after all.

Wouldnt change the fact that these logos would be useless right now. We have the Raw and Smackdown logos in the game and cant use them either in an accurate way due to the stretching problems. If this problem wont be fixed, we wont see good Ruthless Aggression arenas either. Its not a PT problem, the ingame logos are awful small when maxed out too. All the preset stages for us are pretty useless, due to the fact they messed the logo sizing up this year. Instead of making a mode better and update the weaknesses of last year, they broke it and didnt even realized it.

I dont care if the logos look pixelated just have them at a large size id be happy with.

My thoughts exactly.

I actually can't bring myself to create my own brand's arenas unless this is fixed. It worked perfectly last year, so why in the blue hell did they have to ruin it this year?

I have to agree with the fact that this mode is ruined right now. To begin with, I hate it how it shows the "30 years of WM" logo on all the screens during entrances. That alone kinda kills it, but not being able to use big logos buries it. It set this mode back to how it was in WWE 12 almost. Also pissed they didn't keep the attitue era logos. I was going to remake those arenas from WWE '13 using the arena templates, but I guess it's all shot to hell now.

I have to agree with the fact that this mode is ruined right now. To begin with, I hate it how it shows the "30 years of WM" logo on all the screens during entrances. That alone kinda kills it, but not being able to use big logos buries it. It set this mode back to how it was in WWE 12 almost. Also pissed they didn't keep the attitue era logos. I was going to remake those arenas from WWE '13 using the arena templates, but I guess it's all shot to hell now.

Any normal person logically would have put all the arenas from last years into this year in creation mode.

Posted by WWE Liam on the "Create an Arena - BROKEN!" thread on 2K Forums

Got a Message back from 2ksupport after almost 3 weeks. It read

Hello,

Thanks for contacting 2K Support.

I am reaching out to you in reference to your recent report about the sizing of logos in the Create-an-Arena feature. We have received a few reports of this, seemingly in reference to your forum thread, and have forwarded this feedback up to the development team.

I wanted to thank you for your feedback. This is our first year with the WWE franchise, and we are all really excited to be part of it, and work with such a passionate fanbase. Should you have any additional feedback like this that might help improve the the game, feel free to contact us either through the support team, or via the forums. Threads like the one you created are always helpful for getting the conversation going.

If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

2K Support

There's hope after all for it to be fixed

tumblr_m05woryvER1r5hsoxo1_400.gif

Any normal person logically would have put all the arenas from last years into this year in creation mode.

That's what I don't understand. They give us these things for one game and take them away in the sequel.

And why do they make it so that you can't mix 256 and 128 logos on the same arena or CAW?

Archived