Some attires, uploaded with tags.

A Perfect Murder

As long as you're doing Shawn Michaels would you mind doing his wrestlemania 14 attire?

Nope, it would be an alt for modern HBK.

There are zero layers left, so no.

Edit: Oh, I uploaded and added the tags for all of these in the first post too.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I know this has been said time and time again but you did one hell of a job on these attires bro. Now I don't really like it but I have to be the Elephant in the room and ask If you plan to do any alternate attires for Kane ? (Exp. Wreslemania 28/29) Anyways keep up the good work and know you have another download from this guy ! :D

I could very easily save layers on modern Daniel Bryan attires and have his jackets, specifically the no no no one I've previewed, I'd leave the other 3 because whatever, I'm fine with them and I tend to skip entrances anyway. My issue with doing that is that I then won't be able to use it online because PTs don't show up on the superstar heads caws. I know I have 2 Punks with PTs, but I've also made around 10 attires for him that don't have them.

In general I'm kind of unimpressed with the few logos they added to WWE designs this year which would have helped a lot, I've not really sat down and had a look at this stuff for a few years as I was more interested in arenas. But I remember when they added more current superstar logos each year whereas I feel these are all the same ones I saw in 2011 for the most part.

Wow I know this has been said time and time again but you did one hell of a job on these attires bro. Now I don't really like it but I have to be the Elephant in the room and ask If you plan to do any alternate attires for Kane ? (Exp. Wreslemania 28/29) Anyways keep up the good work and know you have another download from this guy ! :D

Did he have different attires for those events that can't be done in Superstar threads? I do plan on doing something for Kane when the bald head dlc one is up for sure.

So none of these are paint tooled???

The cubs attire for Punk is, the rest are just designs.

can someone explain to me why people are separating attires and doing 1 per character as opposed to making 1 character with 4 attires?

Its because the majority of us want to keep each attire as an ALT. attire for the actual superstar instead of having it be a standalone CAW.

^This. If you save the caw as an alt attire you can't then make alt attires for that slot, if you do you can't select it at the match screen.

Excellent stuff, man. Any plans on doing the Hart tribute attire that Punk's been wearing lately?

Probably, it'd have to be PTs though so not usable online in matches unfortunately.

well these are very good. Nice to see you embracing the new feature so well.

So I have some questions, when you save these as an alt attire, what makes it any different from a CAW apart from the render? It still has the CAW morphings etc. It is just the CAW with the head right? Would it not make more sense to add the attire to the IGM body?

My problem is that the CAW body looks like a CAW....obviously...For example the Bryan attires look good but the body morph is just so CAWy.

If someone can explain this to me then I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry for the rant, like I said, the attires are seriously good man.

really? So I'm talking sh!t then. OK, I'm off to CC then.

Yeah, the alternate attires then just become part of the already rendered model. Punk's model's here become the same as the regular in-game Punk, just obviously with different attire.

bollocks, I just checked , the body skin is CAW as is the morphings....

Sorry for spamming up the topic APM

So can I use these as an alt. for in-game Punk or not? Not really understanding what NB and the other is talking about with the CAW bodies and all. I thought you could select Punk's body type in CAW mode along with the head and do new attires and just use those as an alt, instead of a standalone CAW..

Am I misunderstanding something here?

YES, you can use these as alt's for in game models as long as their heads are in CAW mode. But you have to assign each attrie to a different CAW mode slot and go through them all individally.

If you do end up changing the body morph in any way then that is how it will appear in-game but only on the attire you choose to edit.

Archived