Some attires, uploaded with tags.

A Perfect Murder

How will you be posting them? I may be able to get them on Live for you or get you a month's free Live depending where you live.

Nah, I'm good thanks.

You can't post without Live. I must be missing something.

Well none of them use PTs so I could post the formulas on this website. Or I could use the 48 hour pass I have and upload them all in bulk which is why they aren't on CC yet as I don't really want to pay for xbox live.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated again, added 2 more Punk attires...think I'm done with him now until the dlc. Finally got modern D Bry's kickpads to work properly without large knee pads, still don't like the Kofi boots but the kneepads in general suck. Also added a new Daniel Bryan attire and 3 Edge attires. I'll probably be uploading them all over the weekend and I might have a look for more D Bry attires to make before them if I can find some good refs.

can u please try cm punks ecw attire

Maybe when the DLC of long haired Punk is out.

Too sweet, brother. As you said, I know you don't take requests, so here's to hoping to see you feeling like making the Jericho "Save Us" Chains attire.

The long tights one or the trunks?

Got a feeling we'll never see these on CC.

Like I said, this weekend. Although comments like this kinda make me think against it, don't be an ass.

Too sweet, brother. As you said, I know you don't take requests, so here's to hoping to see you feeling like making the Jericho "Save Us" Chains attire.

The long tights one if it can be done.

Any chance you'll make Edge's final attire (wwe13 attire)

As far as I know Edge's logo isn't in caw mode to begin with and because it's on his leg and kickpads it'd probably take too many layers. I probably will be doing one or two more with PTs, maybe a 2013 Jericho (although I do like the one Shock has posted), I want to make Punk's Bret Hart attire too so I might do a more up to date Edge too.

The long tights one if it can be done.

I shall give it a go if I can find good refs of it.

For another D-Bry attire, have you thought about his new one he premiered on Raw it's like a Red inverse of the black one. Your doing GREAT WORK!

Yeah, I'll be changing the colours on the black one before I upload these hopefully later today or if not tomorrow morning.

All these previewed so far will be posted today or tomorrow, I can't say when because it all depends on plans I've made possibly falling through tonight.

Still cant believe that jericho attire is just ingame designs. Really awesome work and would definitely like to see u try more jericho tights. Kinda why I want to stick to trunk attires for him just now lol.

But definitely gonna get these when your able to get em up online

I probably will do more tights for Jericho but it's annoying trying to find some decent pics of the designs on them. Bastard never stays still in them it seems.

APM glad to see you're back in creating stuff this year, I Loved all your arenas last year. I was wondering if you could do this attire for punk http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/810/ec11photo121.jpg

I'll probably be making a few more attires for Punk when the dlc with long hair is out.

Ok, 2 new Punk ones because I saw they didn't bother with his Mania 28 gear in 30 years mode and another Nexus one...I swear I'm done with him now until the DLC.

Posted a red version of the Daniel Bryan attire I already made.

Then some misc or wip stuff, did Punk's street fight gear because I dunno why. Made a HBK attire as best I could and annoyingly I can't find any decent leather trousers for him in CAW that don't look silly. Have a Daniel Bryan attire that I like the trunks on but hate how the kickpads look but other than Paint Tool I can't get the font right with the number of layers I have. Then John Cena in a Superman attire because I am a child.

Ok, going to try and get on xbox live now and post these, I'll update the first post with search tags and shit when I'm done.

Love you.

Archived