Some attires, uploaded with tags.

A Perfect Murder

Gamertag to look out for: Clown 98 (don't ask).

Chris Jericho return:

otdx1t.png

Content Name: 2007 Return

Keywords: Save Us Y2J 2007

Daniel Bryan black attire:

2u7rmdd.png

Contents Name: Black Dragon

Key Words: D-Bry Black Attire

Daniel Bryan last RAW:

2n88z8y.png

Contents name: Red Dragon

Keywords: D-Bry RAW UK 2013

Daniel Bryan, whatever the last ppv was, I think Hell in a Cell?

3534gea.png

Contents name: Red DB

Keywords: D-Bry HIAC 2013

CM Punk Wrestlemania this year:

167qjp5.jpg

Contents name: Wrestlemania 29

Keywords: CM Punk vs Taker

Payback vs Jericho:

5x4ufr.png

Contents name: 2013 Return

Keywords: CM Punk vs Jericho

Macho Man tribute:

15qp7yb.png

Contents name: Savage Tribute

Keywords: Macho Punk Tribute

Nexus Punk:

28lrnms.png

Contents name: Nexus

Keywords: CM Punk Nexus blue

Summerslam 2013:

2h4bzpt.png

Contents name: Summerslam 2013

Keywords: CM Punk vs Lesnar

Punk Wrestlemania 28 vs Jericho:

2ele3x3.png

Contents name: Wrestlemania 28

Keywords: CM Punk Mania 28

Just finished this match in 30 years mode and saw they didn't even try with his or Jericho's attires.

Punk Nexus Grey:

25gyrex.png

Contents name: Nexus Grey

Keywords: CM Punk Nexus grey

Edge grey camo:

23rnyoi.png

Contents name: Grey Camo

Keywords: Edge Grey Camo

Edge purple camo:

21dqscw.png

Contents name: Purple Camo

Keywords: Edge purple army

Edge red camo:

xfxm5g.png

Contents name: Red camo

Keywords: Edge Red Army

None of these have paint tool logos on them so they will be useable online without things being missing. Colours might be slightly off because of my cap card. I think that's all.

Then I tried his cubs attire:

69dg5d.png

Contents name: Cubs

Keywords: CM Punk Cubs attire

This does have PT's for the cubs logo and part of the kickpads. The kickpads are supposed to say 31 but because of how you apply them to those boots it would be 1E on one of them so I went with a nice symmetrical number 8.

Misc/Wip:

HBK Wrestlemania 21:

28tjg60.png

Not totally happy with this one. Does anyone know if you can change the entrances for these attires? While I may not go through with this one I wouldn't mind making DX attires for Triple H and HBK if I can give them the right entrances and still have them as attires.

SuperCena...because I am like 9:

a40x07.jpg

Punk street fight:

9apr0o.png

Might PT the shirt instead, dunno.

Daniel Bryan No No No:

20rln2r.png

I really don't like the kickpads on this but annoyingly there's no decen fonts for this anymore, I kinda like how the trunks have turned out though so I'm kinda reluctant to delete it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryan's kneepads isnt really that high man, you might wanna use smaller ones or just use Kofi's boots :cool:

I just left the ones on that are on the template, couldn't be arsed to change them as I was only messing around with the mode tbh. I'll have a look at the other options tomorrow but I'm not going to use the Kofi boots as I don't like them.

I thought some of the colours seemed off, but you mentioned the cap card :) Everything looks fine, especially that Jericho.

I thought you could use PT Logos online now?

I dunno, I've just been told by multiple people that if a superstar heads caw has PT logos on then they won't show up online.

I don't really do requests, I'll just be making attires I like or want to use. Also a lot of those are for a shorter haired Daniel Bryan.

Really like this. Cool to see you fix the Pepsi tattoo.

Question though; are the designs on jerichos legs just lines or are they actually paint tool?

They're designs, I haven't used any paint tools on them because I was told those don't show up online and while I don't use online much I think it's kinda lame to have an attire and then never see it because of stupid reasons.

Almost a perfect Punk if you could just get the sides as one black bar.

And I'll ask someone new, how do I get those Punk Pepsi and Cobra tats? Especially if they aren't paint tools? could you upload those?

I think the Pepsi tat is maybe 11 designs and the Cobra one is 3, 4 if you include the spitfire writing above it.

Updated the first post. Re-worked some of the colours on Jericho/Daniel Bryan, had a look at other knee pads for Bryan but none of them connected to the boots to keep the logo connected and the Kofi boots messed them up completely.

Re-made Punk's Undertaker gear from scratch to get the sides of the trunks right, also made the attire he wore for his return match against Jericho. Did the Macho Man tribute attire (minus Nexus armband because screw that), not using his kickpads in the game because they don't go the right colours and it would take too many designs to fix.

Then I had a go at his Cubs attire and thanks to a weird glitch on the kickpads and designs being mirrored that's as good as I can be arsed to get it for now.

Might make some more Jericho stuff or just move on to Edge.

Archived