CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

Mr.Niebla mascara dorada atlantis electroshock ephesto mephisto AAA CMLL Santo Volador

• Please log in to reply
544 replies to this topic

#541 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 22,142 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:03 PM

Sorry that happened bro. I was looking forward to that Dr. Wagner too. Don't give up though, make other shit. It's happened to me before and every time I did something again, I noticed I made it better than before.

#542 ppczTNA50

ppczTNA50

Opener

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:45 AM

damn! That Such bad news, is essential for fighting Invisibleman lovers, thanks for all your work bro, really appreciate you do such great things for the community, you are a Legend Invisibleman bro

#543 LeOpOl

LeOpOl
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:19 AM

hey were you get the texture 

#544 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:19 AM

hey were you get the texture 

WWE 2K14 online is shut down now.

#545 Fried

Fried

Ingobernable

• Members
  • 6,999 posts
  • Gamertag: Friedful
  • Twitter: @Friedful

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:37 PM

I believe most of his textures were either hand made or taken from the AAA video game who's textures should be around at the usual places people get their textures from. 

There's a lot of nostalgia around this topic for me, Invisibleman if you ever read this I'm still using your caws even today. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mr.Niebla, mascara dorada, atlantis, electroshock, ephesto, mephisto, AAA, CMLL, Santo, Volador