Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet i'l grab him later with hunico, hope you get your caw groove back, have a break, enjoy the game and your creations. huracan mask and first attire is done, i'l finish up the other attires today, then a moveset, which i have limited info on, but should be up friday. did he wear any other colour mask or just blue variations, all pics ive found are blue, but im pretty sure i saw a black/white one in a match online.

Not 100% sure but I think the guy with the H on his mask is just Huracan, maybe Huracan Jr? Related to Huracan Ramirez but not the same guy. But check your topic mate, there should be a few pics there that you can use.

Didn't have a chance to grab Octagon last night but will check him out later today after work. Thanks for that. I'm totally happy with the one attire for him as I've never really been too much into him but he's gonna fit in well with either my older lucha roster or the current roster.

Thought Octagon turned out great. I haven't used him myself but he's been great to play against.

Looking forward to getting my universe going sometime. Last time I looked I've still got at least a page of caw slots to fill up. heh...

I discovered something marvelous today... I can make arenas with 2 256x256 logos and 8 128x128 logos. It's crashed the game the first attempt as I'd applied the logos first and then started colouring and adding patterns. I'll try again later and do all of the non-PT work first, save and go back in fresh and try again with the logos...but regardless, being able to have a mix of both sizes is a great help for Lucha arenas.

Oh, and as a favour to Dragonscrew, I started Extreme Tiger.

Attire 1

20140212_105219.jpg

20140212_105232.jpg

20140212_105245.jpg

This doesn't mean I'm back to CAWing...just doing a one off favour.

From here on out, it'll be the odd batch of logos and occasional arenas.

Archived