Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mistico looks great mate, looking forward to that.

Love the way the textures came out on that one.

Kind of got worn out half way through making him...cheaped out on the entrance. Started Hunico for no reason other than I think he's a decent worker and its nice to have a little more of the Lucha style on my WWE roster.

So I need to finish up Valiente, Hunico and perhaps one last Lucha I'd kinda planned on. Then I'm done....finally.

Thanks for the re ups. Got Mistico just fine but for some reason the re ups came up all blank again. So no matter how many times you re up they will always be blank. If I can find a fix I should be able to dl the original. So you can take down the duplicates if you like.

Thanks again I appreciate it.

You think it'd help if I upped them with default movesets? I'd then up the moveset separately. Might be worth a shot...

"have you upped the other extreme tiger pt's yet mate, really want him in my universe, not sure i can do him justice though, obviously will be limited to the two attires"

Not yet but I will. I'll likely put up a few logos here and there once I'm done with cawing...especially since I'll be able to fill up the pt slots with show/PPV logos for Universe.

I'll probably make a few more arenas before I pack in the creative suite entirely...

Downloaded a really piss-poor but re-uploadable Hunico, stripped it down to basics and started remaking it...

20140130_075233.jpg

ok mate great, i want to get tiger going, really interested to see how hunico comes along, i too like his work, dont suppose you would consider doing one slot masked not the sin cara one the original incognito mask never seen a good one done before.

have you had any issues with fishman, if you're using him, if you've read my post about me loosing my originals after trying to re-up them for someone.

Not yet but I will. I'll likely put up a few logos here and there once I'm done with cawing...especially since I'll be able to fill up the pt slots with show/PPV logos for Universe.

Just to warn you. I put a PWG logo for a couple PPVs in my universe and it totally f'd my universe. Like, I had all kinds of freezes when editing the calendar and when editing matches. I took the custom logo off the calendar and now everything is fine. Did some asking around and a lot of people have had their Universes freeze when putting custom logos anywhere on the calendar at all... even just one. Might not happen to everyone. I don't know. But I know it did to me and ever since I took them off, my universe has been fine.

Archived