Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering. You have any plans for Great Sasuke this year?

I really don't even though I used him a lot last year. Certain CAW projects come to mind quite randomly each year... No idea what makes me choose the ones I do other than I like to pick ones that no one else usually bothers with. It's possible I guess, but very unlikely.

wow, that is oustanding work, really looking forward to this, so glad your back, it makes the game so much more fun, thanks.

Thanks! I should have him finished in a day or two. I'll probably take a week off of CAWing after Tuesday as I've got a tight work week...and if I get on Xbox...it might be nice to actually play matches :)

I think that Aguila looks great, nice stuff.

Can you have different hair on different attires?

Who did that lucha ring?

Done loads of fixes and additions to Aguila...turning out better than I expected.

And yeah, each attire can have a different hair.

I did the ring. It's not strictly Lucha.I have a Lucha\Puro show...so it has some NJPW stuff mixed in. I'll probably do a CMLL style ring soon though...working on lessening the pixelation. The Corona logo looks pretty sweet in game and about the right size considering the new CAA logo limitations.

Archived