Sami Zayn conversion | Uploaded |

SecondComing

Y you beat me to it lol :lol::(

Sorry, Jeb! :( I started yesterday but posted the CAW yesterday. Will you do a Generico slot
I don't think so. I'll replace Zayn's shorts attire with an El Generico attire tho.

Also, check your inbox SecondComing :cool:

The pics remind me of Kartik's, great wotk though.

It is :lol:

When the nCo Japan thread was started with the Owen Hart preview, one of the team was listed as SecondComing / Kartik.

That's been edited now though. :lol:

That was also the message behind my post saying that I hope he isn't someone else in disguise. :lol:

Sorry, guys. The CAW is done. But I have no internet currently. Can't upload it.

I'll upload it ASAP. Sorry guys! Should have been up yesterday.

Will upload now.

Uploaded! :)

Well that made for interesting read with chain of events...

I'll add this to the database when I get to a PC.

Lol! Privacy problems bro! Stalker behind my ass.

Any requests? I'm wanting to do current/NXT. I don't think I'll do Usos or Goldust because PT's won't do them justice. I think Volt or Petchy have them in control!

Great to see you making CAWs again for 2K14; I used your Steen and a load of your NXT guys last year, and I'll definitely be using your Sami Zayn in my Universe.

I know so far there's only been a sneak preview of his NXT attire in a leaked training promo on YouTube, but do you think Kalisto (former Samuray del Sol) might be on your list this year? I'm sure he'll be making his NXT TV debut before the end of the year, and I'm sure he's going to be very popular when he does.

Any requests? I'm wanting to do current/NXT. I don't think I'll do Usos or Goldust because PT's won't do them justice. I think Volt or Petchy have them in control!

Would be cool to see Enzo Amore and Big Cass. For the Usos, maybe you could team with Volt, Faces and Body morphs aren't his strong suite but textures are. You're very skilled with Face and Body Morphs

Definitely Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady!

Kassius Ohno as well, even though he was released from WWE :facepalm:

Archived