Harlem Heat Up On CC - CAWs By Petos

Petos

HARLEM HEAT:

Tags: Petos, Harlem Heat

Credit: Booker's moveset is an edited version of RIGHTEOUS' set from last year.

g008.png

bu1y.png

BOOKER T (2003):

Tags: Booker T, Petos
Credit: The moveset is an edited version of RIGHTEOUS' Booker T set from last year.

The attires are just color variations except from the red one, which doesn't have the flames.

u4ss.png
g6x1.png
493r.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a ton guys! I'd been looking at this for so long that I wasn't exactly sure any more whether it actually looked like Booker. Good to see that apparently I'm not the only one who thinks it does.

@ The Von, post some pics either here or via PM and I'll take a look.

I won't promise I'll make a Harlem Heat slot, but you never know. The Ruthless Aggression version is the one I myself am going to use, so I'll finish those attires first. I'm not really interested in making a current Booker, but a Harlem Heat one could be fun. So we'll see.

Also, it's a real bummer that apparently they removed Booker T's entrance. I mean, come on. They left in Alex Riley's, Vladimir Kozlov's and Ezekiel Jackson's entrances, but took out Booker T. We have King Booker, but no Booker T. It's ridiculous.

I won't promise I'll make a Harlem Heat slot, but you never know. The Ruthless Aggression version is the one I myself am going to use, so I'll finish those attires first. I'm not really interested in making a current Booker, but a Harlem Heat one could be fun. So we'll see.

Also, it's a real bummer that apparently they removed Booker T's entrance. I mean, come on. They left in Alex Riley's, Vladimir Kozlov's and Ezekiel Jackson's entrances, but took out Booker T. We have King Booker, but no Booker T. It's ridiculous.

That's unbelievable...his entrance has been in for several years. But they've got the zombie and cell phone guy in....always ten steps back with this series.

Wow. A Booker caw that actually looks like Booker. I like this a lot.

I think this image may be helpfull for the body morphing.

http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Booker-T-wwe-superstar-5.jpg

Thanks for the ref. The body morph I use might end up looking a bit strange in CAW mode, but that's because I'm trying to make it match the in-game models. If I go completely true to life with the morph, he'll look out of place next to non-CAWs. That pic will still come in handy though, so thanks.

Archived