The horrible new YouTube layout

NickRedMachine

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the people defending it and saying people ''hate change''

1. People don't hate change. I was fine with many of the previous updates. The new hashtags, the way the replies are shown and the overall layout is *censored*ing atrocious. Don't just assume things.

2. You are FORCED to have Google Plus to have a YouTube account. Awful direction they're heading.

Youtube is just trying ti push Google + down our throats some more. Honestly, I don't really gives a rats ass. I rarely ever comment or send messages on Youtube (for those saying you can't get to your inbox, you still can, just takes a little extra clicking), so I could care less. I just wish they'd let Youtube be Youtube and not try to combine it with anything else.

Youtube is just trying ti push Google + down our throats some more. Honestly, I don't really gives a rats ass. I rarely ever comment or send messages on Youtube (for those saying you can't get to your inbox, you still can, just takes a little extra clicking), so I could care less. I just wish they'd let Youtube be Youtube and not try to combine it with anything else.

It's still there, but you can no longer use it to see if someone responded on a comment you made.

Also, they have removed how many words you can use in the comments. In other words, there is no limit. People are posting entire book chapters in the comment section.

Hell, i just posted an entire TV manual in the comment section of a video just because it's possible. The entire thing is flawed.

Also, they have removed how many words you can use in the comments. In other words, there is no limit. People are posting entire book chapters in the comment section.

Hell, i just posted an entire TV manual in the comment section of a video just because it's possible. The entire thing is flawed.

I'm actually happy about the no limit on words you can use in a comment. Makes it easier when you're trying to give your opinion on a video.

You can unlink your YT-account from a Google+ account. Whoever came up with that new comment section is a *censored*. If you want to see a reply, it opens a new window, changing it to newest first removes the top comment, every blog post linking to it, is also mentioned... Horrible.

Yeah, I did that, but you have to comment with your Google account now. :/

You can unlink your YT-account from a Google+ account. Whoever came up with that new comment section is a *censored*. If you want to see a reply, it opens a new window, changing it to newest first removes the top comment, every blog post linking to it, is also mentioned... Horrible.

They had to have been on drugs to have come up with that format for the comments. Only someone drunk or high could think of something that *censored*ing crazy.

Yeah, I did that, but you have to comment with your Google account now. :/

Oh shit, you're right. Goddamn Google. Can't continue without Google+, can't have privacy, can't look up backpacks and pressure cookers simultaneously, annoyed with this.

Archived