Gamevolt's WWE Conversion Centre (BOLIEVE uploaded 23/05/14)

Gamevolt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just going to leave this note. I deleted quite a bit of posts in here. Instead of attacking someone and contributing to derailing the thread for a person's grammar and spelling, you should use the ignore function instead. It's very useful. That way, you don't have to read their posts.

Also, I would like it if the report function wasn't spammed.

Just going to leave this note. I deleted quite a bit of posts in here. Instead of attacking someone and contributing to derailing the thread for a person's grammar and spelling, you should use the ignore function instead. It's very useful. That way, you don't have to read their posts.

Also, I would like it if the report function wasn't spammed.

Thank you very much and we will not use that report function. So rest way have a nice day.

Did the server get reset or something? I noticed Aries had 200+ DL the other day and now he has 13. Probably something to do with that nude Mickie James arena :facepalm:. We can never have nice things without someone ruining it. No wonder 2K don't put a feature to put textures in the game naturally.

Hey Gamevolt just another quick fire list to check out of these you defo will make and won't make.

Daniel Bryan (current)

Willow

Bully Ray (last year was awesome)

Eddie Guerrero (last run)

Ultimate Warrior wcw (tribute & in game is naff)

Sting (2010-2014)

Kevin Nash current (convert slipfans it's sick)

I know some of these are already in game but I just want the latest / last versions of people in the game.

can you do a sting now since he's coming to wwe now?

Not confirmed.

Confirmed.

Is it really? I want proof from the WWE, if you're referring to the dirtsheets. They said he signed about 6 times now, They also said he was gonna be on the RAW after 'Mania. I guess they were talking about the fan with the Sting mask on.

Archived