The WWE LIVES V.3! (PS3) Part 4 Uploaded to CC! (13/12/13)

Legend_Killer79

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Punk have any special scenes in storyline designer?

I know Orton has a few like an RKO scene.

Reason I ask is I am maybe thinking of doing something with this authority champion thing that is currently on TV and as I'd like Punk in the Title picture was thinking of a possible feud between them.

I don't think so.

So far I've seen Orton's RKO, also there's one tag scene where you can do a Sweet Chin Music and Pedigree. There's the Chokeslam... I don't recall any others tbh.

My story has bits of "The Authority" as well andddddd a very nice surprise.... especially for you. You'll see Cash :P

Oh a heads up. For some retarded reason, they took out the possibility to change camera angles in any backstage scene... Pissed me off a lot when I realized this but meh, I tried to overcome it.

Played through Smackdown, liked it more than Raw, certainly made me look forward to the PPV more. I like how your using Jericho's 2009/10 character, that was personally my favourite Jericho ever. Wasn't sold on Cesaro as World Champion but he's fun as hell to use and the way Smackdown ended made the World Title match probably the match I'm most looking forward to playing.

Interested to see what happens with Punk and Bryan too, in a way, they seem to be going down a similar path. A future alliance perhaps? or am I just looking into something that isn't there? haha.

I'm liking Sandow as IC Champion, personally, I'd rather he have a singles feud with Cody than the Truth feud you teased, I feel the Sandow/Cody feud had a lot of untouched potential in real life.

Just starting OTL now anyway, Razor's theme as PPV music? Lol.

EDIT: There may be a glitch with this, I won with Sandow yet it said I failed to meet the objective? Had to go into edit to get around it.

Thanks for feedback!

First of all, the Sandow situation, no idea what happened there. When I played it, it all worked well.

Razor Ramon Theme for PPV because there's no good themes this years for non-superstar situations. I know it's weird but that is a theme it's not heard for years on WWE so might as well lol. Same with using Big John Studd theme for Raw theme.

I knew people would prefer the World Title match to the WWE Title match but that was my goal in this first part. Like I said, there are feud who aren't meant to continue or will have unexpected changes... Still, I'm building Cesaro as a true champion but since this is his first run with it, it's normal people don't buy him just yet.

Jericho 2009/2010 is my fav as well so there you have it :P

As for Punk and Bryan. I'll just say they are being treated the same way by the high powers but their paths will be very much different...

I was going to do Cody/Sandow but since this was already made in real life, I didn't wanted to repeat it. Also, have other plans for him that you gonna see in Part 2.

BIG-JIM, once again thanks a lot for this feedback and any other glitch you might find, be sure to help tell me. I just realized I didn't set "Finish" on that story and that's why you were able to edit it. Big mistake on my part but actually helpful :P

The WWE LIVES V.3 PART 2 IS UPLOADED ON CC!!

- Search Tags : Legend_Killer79 / Jovernal_90 / The WWE Lives V.3

Additional info:

- Sami Zayn has a theme song but no titantron. Any possible replacement would be nice, so please do tell. This year is rather hard to give some people trons and themes.

- Curtis Axel has a theme but also no Tron. I gave him 3MB Mini-Tron because it's blue but if you guys prefer him without it, just say it. Also, again, a possible titantron replacement would be cool.

- Make sure to have The Rhodes as a tag team and I've set Music, Tron, Mini-Tron as Cody Rhodes.

- Goldust also has a theme song (think of it as a change in his gimmick somewhat haha) but no Tront. I set his Mini-Tron with Legends Logo because of the Gold. Replacements are welcome.

- I've set Justin Gabriel's theme song to David Otunga because "All About the Power" was somewhat a Nexus song when Otunga & Axel were still champions. There's no really alternative tbh. As for trons, still thinking but ideas are welcome.

Hope you guys enjoy and please, rate, comment and give feedback here in the thread. It's extremely important.

Note: This Part 2 requires Season Pass and DLC so be ready. I've figured most people have this and it was needed for my story. If by any chance, you guys think it's better without having DLC, say it and I might Re-Upload without it.

I'm assuming the 3MB Drew McIntyre scene on the first RAW was for me?

I'm interested to see what you do with that.

Got up to the Del Rio/Cena tag match. Del Rio somehow got glitched during the match. I tried to do his corner superkick to Darren Young and he started flipping and glitched into his armbar without touching anyone. The character got froze plus Titus didn't attack me, he just stood still.

Played it a second time and beat down Young and did the Armbar for the win. Match objective tells me to win with Cena. :facepalm:.

Love the scenery of the RAW Arena in SD. Awesome looking.

Setting up some theme music for Goldust and Rhodes Dynasty. Plus Tag Teams like Jerishow, also set up DX for some reason.

I too dislike that CAWS don't have trons.

I made a topic a few years ago about Possible DLC and one of them was being able to download Titantrons for characters. So in this case Goldust could have his current tron, the tag team with his brother could have it's tron, Axel, Bray Wyatt, etc could have their trons.

Could even do packs.

Anyway I'll continue this tomorrow cause it's getting late here.

I'm assuming the 3MB Drew McIntyre scene on the first RAW was for me?

I'm interested to see what you do with that.

Got up to the Del Rio/Cena tag match. Del Rio somehow got glitched during the match. I tried to do his corner superkick to Darren Young and he started flipping and glitched into his armbar without touching anyone. The character got froze plus Titus didn't attack me, he just stood still.

Played it a second time and beat down Young and did the Armbar for the win. Match objective tells me to win with Cena. :facepalm:.

Love the scenery of the RAW Arena in SD. Awesome looking.

Setting up some theme music for Goldust and Rhodes Dynasty. Plus Tag Teams like Jerishow, also set up DX for some reason.

I too dislike that CAWS don't have trons.

I made a topic a few years ago about Possible DLC and one of them was being able to download Titantrons for characters. So in this case Goldust could have his current tron, the tag team with his brother could have it's tron, Axel, Bray Wyatt, etc could have their trons.

Could even do packs.

Anyway I'll continue this tomorrow cause it's getting late here.

Perhaps Cash.... We'll see ;).

Damn, it glitched? Guess it was an in-game thing and yeah I think it was meant to be won by Cena.

My Goldust currently have a in-game theme song (Brimstone) because I didn't wanted people to play him and him coming out without a song. Same for the other CAWs I used.

The fact that we don't have trons and theme songs is so upsetting. I get so annoyed when trying to give someone a new theme, either for a change in gimmick or any other reason. It's just frustrating... Same for Trons. Last year we had TONS of trons, even one old for heel Christian and such. Sad.

Hope you enjoy the rest and I'm guessing the glitch isn't exactly my fault but I honestly hope it doesn't happen anymore.

Are Ton of Funk and Mysterio/Sin Cara suppose to come out in singles entrance because that's what they've done in my game.

I left the default teams as they were. So I honestly don't know what that was about.

Currently playing the PPV Tag Title match.

I thought the Shield's music randomly started playing but Dean Ambrose appeared. Awesome little touch that.

I like the jab on Nash's twitter :lol:.

The PPV is the best so far I would say. Smackdown was alright and RAW wasn't really anything special but you did mention that it was a starting point which could lead on to other thing.

Currently on the WWE Championship.

Surprised at the Punk/Christian result. Interested to see where that goes.

Cesaro's Triple Threat, from what I have played so far was the best IMO.

Yeah, being a starting point makes the shows more blant but it's needed to make a base for the story. For example, in Part 2 both shows are much more interesting, many things happen and surprises but all logical. At least I hope.

Also, dont forget this were only 2 shows, one Raw and one SmackDown and in the week before the PPV, so I couldn't do much more without looking too rushed.

I love Cesaro as World Champion tbh but seriously, Part 2 is much better. I personally don't like Part 1 but everything that comes next is much cooler.

Update:

- Week 3 Monday Night Raw and SmackDown have all scenes/matches completed! I shall start texting soon.

- Haven't started Week 4 yet but since people haven't been posting their feedback or rating on CC, guess I don't need to be to quick in doing it. In anycase, Part 3 will most likely have Week 3 and 4, leaving the PPV for Part 4.

Thanks.

Currently playing the second part. Gonna stop after Smackdown and play GTA.

Interesting that you have Zack Ryder as US Champion rather than Ambrose with the Shield be Tag Champions.

CM Punk suspended rather than fired was interesting. I assume this is down to old age on Mr. McMahon's part lol.

Kane appearing after Orton's match was good only problem I have with it is the attire colour gives the idea away. Still good though but the attire selection did ruin it abit. Had he appeared in the red attire and then wore the colours a week later then it would have been brilliant.

I'm assuming that Special Referee isn't selectible because it was just a normal ref for Christian Vs. Del Rio. Like that a bit of spanish was thrown into the promo leading to the match.

Still in the end I feel like Christian got heavily screwed in this situation. I imagine something big will happen though during the rest of my gameplay.

As for Smackdown

I liked what you did with Zayn Vs. Ryback. Enjoyed that match.

Comparing your Zayn to my Zayn though mine looks like a match stick whereas yours looks beefer (has more weight).

Note: the Sami Zayn I am referring to as mine was downloaded it isn't actually mine.

Sandow having a Press Conference was good. I like that.

I like the Ankle Lock scene as well with Swagger/Sin Cara.

The Daniel Bryan CAW is really good. Glad his Yes! Entrance is still in.

Currently on the main event of Cesaro Vs. Bryan.

Also I like this little gem explaining the upcoming match of Cesaro Vs. Bryan moments before the Smackdown match I am on now.

167l18n.jpg

You'll lol when you see it.

Big Show has just entered as World Champion with Bryan's music playing.

Wat Da hell?

Archived