My Main CAW - Evan Walker

Warsaken

Please forgive the crappy screenshots, I don't have a capture card. Best I could do was no lightning with a 20 megapixel camera and a 60-inch Samsung TV for the time being. One day, this technophile (PC guy) will actually hook his stuff up to his triple monitor rig with a capture card.

Evan Walker's upload, while not my first to Community Creations, is the first time I've uploaded my personal CAW... ever. I didn't think he, originally, was good enough among the amazing work some people post, but I figured it was time to throw him alongside the other creations of the WWE Games arena regardless!

Anyways, this is my personal CAW: Evan Walker. He's created to look like a more athletic version of myself. I don't have facial piercings or sleeve tattoos, but otherwise he's my digital self. Without further chattiness since this is already a winded post, here's Evan with his game stats (no screens of his entrance attires as they're just leather jackets over top of t-shirts. Also, his sleeve tattoos are placeholders until I finish porting his WWE 13' tattoos over. It's going to take me a few days to complete them... stupid paint tool.):

**NOTE: The screens make his overall body size look odd. He looks more proportionate in game**

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MAIN ATTIRE: Evan's tribute to his father being in the Army before his father's WWE career started (never was noted in the WWE about Evan's father being in the military):

EvanFrontArmyBlack.jpg

GAME STATS

Game Rating: 92

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 278 lbs

Finisher: The Killswitch (RKO - I used the Killswitch name before Christian!)

First WWE Game: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006

Career Highlights: WWE World Heavyweight Champion (18); WWE Tag Team Champion (11); WWE Intercontinental Champion (3); WWE Hardcore Champion (3)

Other: Married to my current WWE Divas Champion (my real-life wife's CAW: Kristal (upload coming soon!))

STATUS

Attires: 4 Completed

Moveset: Completed

Entrance: Completed (custom music: My Time by SOiL)

Upload: DONE!

Xbox User Name: SWRwarhawk

Upload Tags: Original, CAW

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2ND ATTIRE: His tribute to his wife's father being in the Navy:

EvanFrontNavyBlue.jpg

3RD ATTIRE: Evan is currently teamed with a version of my real-life buddy (CAW: Jesse Daniel). This is his Tag Team Attire:

EvanFrontFallen.jpg

4TH ATTIRE: This is Evan's "Street Fight" attire for when business needs taken care of:

EvanFrontBrawl.jpg

like that camo attire. also just so you know, you can select a different menu pose for each costume of a character. If you wanna change it up that is. Good Job duder.

Yeah, I know. I usually just go with one pose a character because throughout the relevant game year, I create a lot of CAWs and I just like using a single pose.

Great work...I think he would look just as cool without the orton tats

Thank you, RavenMoore. I will be posting an updated version of Evan when I finish the tattoos. They're a pain in the rear to get to my liking as I try to make everything as realistic as possible. They're full sleeve tattoos and cover past the shoulders to the sides of the neck. Essentially they're red and green dragon scales. I'll see if I can dig up a screen from WWE 13' if I get time.

For Evan I'm also going to rework his attires. The main I'm leaving alone, but I want more white with the Navy tribute, and I fixed the pants "shininess" on the tag attire. Also, I'm doing away with all the "BRAWL!" attires my CAWs have worn the past three games. I'm just going with four wrestling attires.

Thank you everyone else as well, for the positive comments too. I design more than I play so you'll end up seeing more of my work as time goes on.

This is really the first year I've posted a lot of my designs on community creations. I usually only posted to free up room in create-a-logo, but with only 20 logos slots and 100 CAWS, I especially need the room this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an update coming in a few days. Most likely Monday after this holiday weekend is over. I have Evan Walker v2.0 pics to be posted and a CAW showcase to be presented.

I have four of the CAWs up on Live now under "original" and "CAW" tags. Their names are Jesse Daniel (Evan's tag team partner), Mr. Sattorin, Shane Harris, and A.W. Colt. All four are inspired by my real-life friends.

Also coming up is my wife's CAW: Kristal and a returning Diva CAW: Quinn.

*EDIT*: I'm behind after a long weekend at work so my updates are being delayed a day or two. Sorry, but since I'm virtually unknown as a CAW designer, it shouldn't be that big of deal... lol.

I'm loving this creation. Here's an off the wall request/question: Will you be posting that awesome attire design on CC??

Look up Evan Walker on Community Creations and search "content from creator". I post all my CAWs designs there, actually. I have about 10 pages worth of designs up now between the six or so CAWs I've uploaded plus a few requested designs.

The CAW: "Vincent Storm" by Deputy Legend here on the caws.ws board, uses my Army Tribute paint tools on his first attire.

*EDIT: corrected the words to look up content from the creator on Xbox Live's Community Creations*

I'm loving this creation. Here's an off the wall request/question: Will you be posting that awesome attire design on CC??

Look up Evan Walker on Community Creations and search "content from creator". I post all my CAWs designs there, actually. I have about 10 pages worth of designs up now between the six or so CAWs I've uploaded plus a few requested designs.

The CAW: "Vincent Storm" by Deputy Legend here on the caws.ws board, uses my Army Tribute paint tools on his first attire.

*EDIT: corrected the words to look up content from the creator on Xbox Live's Community Creati

and they really make that attire really good so thanks

Get rid of the Orton sleeve tattoos. It totally ruins a CAW when you get lazy like that and pick what are clearly Orton's sleeves. Other than that it looks good. I am a fan of the first attire, if a little too many CM Punk Stars :P

Get rid of the Orton sleeve tattoos. It totally ruins a CAW when you get lazy like that and pick what are clearly Orton's sleeves. Other than that it looks good. I am a fan of the first attire, if a little too many CM Punk Stars :P

As noted in my original post, those tattoos are placeholders. I haven't had a chance to return to Evan and implement his custom tattoos I've used for years now because I'm getting tired of redoing them year after year, and besides that, I have other projects I'm working on that I do not update here.

Also, those aren't "CM Punk stars". Punk uses a six-sided star that's completely irrelevant to the ones I use on Evan. Besides, those are actually stars from the US Army....

• 1 month later...

I have finally finished Evan's original tattoos, but I'm not sure when version 3 of Evan will be uploaded to Community Creations. I'm currently working on some new attires for him because the Fallen (his tag team) has disbanded after three years of war and the next chapter of his career has begun (his third singles run).

Archived