Tutorial - WWE 2K14 Adding Custom Music & Entrance Music

Rawad

Hey Guys , I know most of you have been having many issues regarding WWE 2K14 JukeBox Feature. I decided to make a video on how this problem can be resolved. This tutorial will show you how to stream your music onto your Xbox 360 using Windows Media Player , Thanks.

Adding A Complete Music Playlist

============================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMK0URj87K4

Adding Entrance Music For Create a Entrance

======================================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3g6O4bQitc

I've come very close to getting a playlist to work on PS3. I bought a continuous track off of iTunes and managed to transfer it over to my PS3. It plays flawlessly on my XMB and the name of the track does appear in the Music Jukebox. Unfortunetly, once I check the box and back out to the main menu, I get the message: "Music Error: The data type is not supported".

What I've done for the PS3 is made a 30+ minute mix of the custom soundtracks I wanted to play, so that it is just one song file that will play for it's duration rather than only being able to select one song at a time :)

I have done that with my xbox 360 playlist as well :)

What I've done for the PS3 is made a 30+ minute mix of the custom soundtracks I wanted to play, so that it is just one song file that will play for it's duration rather than only being able to select one song at a time :)

I'm wondering if there's an easy way to edit the sound on your MP3s to match the in game style (the echo effect or whatever to make it sound like it's playing live in an arena) I have Audacity, but I'm not really sure how to get this setting?

I'll give Audacity a shot over the weekend. I've heard that you can make continuos tracks using the program. Is that true?

Archived