Custom logos disappearing --- Solution

irishdream

Hi all so i thought i had a bug where everytime i turned on my ps3 all my downloaded logos would disappear. Turns out the solution is simple:

Before you download any logos go into creations/logos as if your going to create 1 yourself. That way it will create a custom logo save file, then you can download all the logos you want and theyll stay there. Ive never come across the problem before so i must have just done that without knowing in all past games but just thought id share as I seen a couple of others comment on the issue.

ok turns out its still disappearing!!! some guy says it was happening to him and he deleted the save file and after that it was ok. I really didnt want to have to do that but if it works i will, i guess, he reckons it happened to him because he downloaded the season pass before it appeared in the shop? can anyone else here thats on ps3 say whether this is happening to them or not and when u downloaded the season pass? thanks

It is happening to me. I downloaded the Season Pass Tuesday night of release day, so it was certainly available when I downloaded it.

Logos can be retained in a save file during the current play session, but as soon as you turn it off or it crashes, it's like you never created a logo save to begin with.

If this is happening to you, you should report it to 2k support on their site so we have a better chance of getting this fixed.

I don't want to delete my save either, so hopefully they can patch this soon, because it makes it pretty difficult to use their creation suite without being able to make and save paint tool logos.

Did this happen the 1st time you downloaded a logo or did it just randomly start doing this? I downloaded a few logos and everything stayed. Hope I don't lose my logos as I spent probably a week in total to create what I have now. I would upload everything to CCs but some logos can't be uploaded (I edited downloaded logos to my liking & re-upload was turned off).

Happened to me the first time I went to download a logo. From the sounds of it I should have went in and created a logo, then downloaded them from CC.

My understanding of the glitch is that you have to create the logo save data before downloading any from CC.

• 1 year later...

I actually started a new file and first thing I did was make a logo save before downloading anyt and it worked. I tested it a good amount of times. I had to delete my old save just for this feature. Took me about 7 hrs to redownload all the puro and indy CAWs. This wasted a lot of time but it's really worth it.

Archived