Some superstar heads attires I made for HBK,Edge,and HHH(Update 11/20/13: fixed HBK & Armageddon 02 HHH; blended in front logo to avoid crotch blur

jnavarro818

Just thought I'd share some superstar threads that I made. Here's HBK from when he fought and beat Cena in the UK and Edge's Wrestlemania 23 attire. If you're interested at all for HBK if you type in " vs cena on raw" he will come up and you could just click content by the creator to look up edge or if you type in wrestlemania 23 edge should come up with that.

e5ps06.jpg

ao40n.jpg

30l2vmh.jpg

2uxzbww.jpg

t646lf.jpg

2ztbjhk.jpg

UPDATE: Uploaded 3 HHH Attires TAGS: Bizzarronavarro

Early 1999 Heel Attire (for some references I watched the 1999 raw featuring The Rock vs Undertaker Casket Match and HHH comes out in that match in these tights.I also used WM 2000 for N64 as a reference)

xqeywm.jpg

2s9rh94.jpg

WM 20 (There are some really good and awesome looking HHH WM 20 attires currently up, but just a few things I noticed that they didnt have were the black soles on the boots and the right logo on the boots, also on the top of his boots there's a thin black outline and they are kinda pointy in the back so I added that as well. On his tights his logo I noticed is all white as opposed to some that ive seen that have the little X in the middle as black. So I just made a few little adjustments like that on mine)

Note: What I may do is get the stats from the HHH Body but switch it out to Pipers body or another bloated slightly chubby body to make it a little more accurate. I still want him to be the same size body wise but i'd rather have him not be defined with a 6 pack as he didnt have one at WM 20, and I may make the black logo on his boots a little smaller.

m8loxj.jpg

300xn48.jpg

2cpf38j.jpg

302vryf.jpg

9pmfpe.jpg

Wrestlemania 19. I believe the one I uploaded has the HHH logo on the front of his tights raised up so the crotch blur doesnt mess it up. But I made another one and just put it lower because the crotch blur didnt really bother me on this one since its mostly all purple anyways and the black and white line below it is hardly noticeable anyways.

Also the Eddie G is Shawn Stylz which he did amazing work on and I hope he makes another 1 with some more attires because thats my favorite attire from Eddie G. I did actually add that hair to him instead of the one Shawn used I just wanted to see what you guys thought of that hair for him, because alot of videos I saw of eddie from around that type his hair was poofy and alot of times just ended up all all up like that but also kinda still to the back plus he had the highlights in it. I dunno I think it kinda looks good on him. Another style of hair I used that I think works kinda good is the hair parted down the middle as towards the end he hair was kinda like that too. Also I edited his body stats and made him bigger as he was pretty bulky.

ienuxx.jpg

2rh9ymh.jpg

o5c6xf.jpg

3rd Update: I went ahead and added a chubby version of Wrestlemania 20 HHH. So I gave him pipers body but gave him back the same stats as the HHH body and made him wider in the waist and abs:

xnguhc.jpg

m7v0on.jpg

263zij8.jpg

I tweaked the logos on Summerslam 2005 HBK and also added his entrance attire:

2cy0fur.jpg

2u5t6kj.jpg

2mgtf0w.jpg

2n84x2e.jpg

Armageddon 2002: HHH's leg wrap was two toned in that match so I put that in and added some designs on the wrap to make it look a little more real or well textured so its not just plain white and beige. I also blended in his front logo which it was easy to do with that logo because its mostly just all silver, close ups you can see how its blended but during actual gameplay its looks better

2cqjxat.jpg

2ilef55.jpg

amqtc2.jpg

yeah on the HBK those are all just PT's and as far as the DX 06' attires I might do them I'm not too sure just cause there's already some pretty good ones up. The ones I might do if I do more is one with the Giant DX letters and the other one with all the X', and Wrestlemania 22 from when he fought Mcmahon. Also here's my summerslam attire from when he fought Hogan.

2muy9.jpg

5khzz8.jpg

246w7qs.jpg

yeah on the HBK those are all just PT's and as far as the DX 06' attires I might do them I'm not too sure just cause there's already some pretty good ones up. The ones I might do if I do more is one with the Giant DX letters and the other one with all the X', and Wrestlemania 22 from when he fought Mcmahon. Also here's my summerslam attire from when he fought Hogan.

2muy9.jpg

5khzz8.jpg

246w7qs.jpg

ok nice to hear that, i'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks Khris and Vii ! As far as 21, that's actually 1 attire I never really tried to do before mostly because it seems like in the smackdown games he had it for so long haha so I never really wanted to go back to it. So most of the attires you see, I made a few times already in the previous games so I had alot of practice doin them so I'm not too sure how good it may come out if I tried it. Plus the other thing is that every year for the past 2 or 3 years theres a guy that actually releases a texture version of that attire, his dx army attire, and his red pants from smackdown 2010. So I would say he may be the best option cuz I'm sure his will look good, speaking of which does anyone know if Tyrant is coming back to make any HBK caws, I always thought his were by far the best.

Thanks, ya know I may actually get the PS3 version as well cause ive been seeing so many great caws for that game. So if I do decide to get it, Ill most likely be making HHH on that too.

YEEEES! I love you. Are you planning on doing any other Superstar Heads for anybody?

I went ahead and remade the summerslam 05 HBK attire, I made the white logos a little smaller and spaced them a little better and recolored the back hbk logo and his front heart logos because they were a little too grey and weren't showing up that good. I also went ahead and added his entrance attire. For HHH I added his Armageddon 2002 attire from when he fought HBK and I tried blending in that front logo. I updated my first post with all the pics.

Archived