• Created
  • Last Reply

nwo is million times better than dx and always will be

How?

n.W.o highlights:

- Scott Hall appears on WCW

- Nash appaers the week after

- Who is the 3rd man? It's Hogan

- The n.W.o gives out free shirts to anyone willing to go to the free show.

- n.W.o recruits only ex-WWE talent.

- n.W.o recruits every damn thing in site

- n.W.o splits into 2 factions.

- n.W.o dies out.

- n.W.o is breifly reserected in WWE

- Shawn Micheals joins the n.W.o

- n.W.o disbands

compared to DX highlights

- Triple H and HBK form a duo

- DX becomes... Degeneration X

- DX highlights picking on Micheal Cole

- Embarrasing Sgt Slaughter

- Mocking wrestling in general with poker matches etc

- HBK lays down for HHH for the intercontinental title.

- Mike Tyson will be on DX's side for Wrestlemania

- Mike Tyson portrays DX

- The DX army is formed

- The nation skit

- The corporation skit

- DX and stone cold help Mankind win the championship (thanks WCW for annoncing that early)

- DX invades WCW

- DX take that boxer announcer guy hired by wcw intro and turn it into their own, hence no one even remembers that original guy anymore.

- Chyna splits from DX to the corporation

- Triple H splits from DX

- DX suck for a bit

- DX2000 become the new corporation

- DX split

- DX form for night only.

- DX form again for one night only.

- Shawn and Hunter fued

- The new DX is back together.

- DX mock the Macmahns about loving cocks

- DX mock the Macmans and spirit sqaud

- Controvetioal moment

- DX win tag gold

- DX comedy moments galore...

- The original DX (excluding Chyna) reform for one night only on RAW

- Road Dogg and Billy Gunn vs those two guys with the crowed screaming "you still got it"

Hmmm.... the n.W.o. Not as funny, not as entertaining, hard to keep up with who was in the group, had no direction, and had pretty much NO memorable matches. Everything was just ended with a n.W.o interference or disqualifiction for too many members jumping in the ring. You will never convince me the n.W.o was better than DX. DX helped make the win over WCW, they where better than the n.W.o in every way, and even right from the point Syxx went back to WWE to form the DX army, he said Nash and Hall would be right their beside him as members of DX if they werent being held prisonors buy there contract that they wanted out of because they knew n.W.o and WCW was a sinking ship with no one at the helm. It was a good start... but n.W.o sucked it in the end.

I agree DX was wayyyy better but HBK let HHH win european title not the IC belt.

nWo was a better faction. DX was hilarious and I'm a huge HBK fan, but I've watched documentaries of both, watched both live in their prime growing up, and watch moments here and there now. nWo was more influential, blurred the lines a lot better than has ever been done, and facilitated the most major heel turn wrestling has seen. DX was hilarious, DX put on some great angles, but if they had to go one on one with the original NWO in their prime they would have fizzled out and we would have seen the emerging of HBK and HHH as singles stars way earlier

Might as well mention that I like DX over nWo.

I never liked nWo for the shear size of the group it must have had at least 40 members.

I did like the Wolfpac though with Sting joining them.

Prefer DX though as I love the Outlaws and am a fan of HBK. I also like X-Pac. Wasn't that interested in Triple H back then. He looked like someone that just hung around. Wasn't till he got with Steph that he started to become interesting even though I did hate that storyline.

nwo is million times better than dx and always will be

How?

n.W.o highlights:

- Scott Hall appears on WCW

- Nash appaers the week after

- Who is the 3rd man? It's Hogan

- The n.W.o gives out free shirts to anyone willing to go to the free show.

- n.W.o recruits only ex-WWE talent.

- n.W.o recruits every damn thing in site

- n.W.o splits into 2 factions.

- n.W.o dies out.

- n.W.o is breifly reserected in WWE

- Shawn Micheals joins the n.W.o

- n.W.o disbands

compared to DX highlights

- Triple H and HBK form a duo

- DX becomes... Degeneration X

- DX highlights picking on Micheal Cole

- Embarrasing Sgt Slaughter

- Mocking wrestling in general with poker matches etc

- HBK lays down for HHH for the intercontinental title.

- Mike Tyson will be on DX's side for Wrestlemania

- Mike Tyson portrays DX

- The DX army is formed

- The nation skit

- The corporation skit

- DX and stone cold help Mankind win the championship (thanks WCW for annoncing that early)

- DX invades WCW

- DX take that boxer announcer guy hired by wcw intro and turn it into their own, hence no one even remembers that original guy anymore.

- Chyna splits from DX to the corporation

- Triple H splits from DX

- DX suck for a bit

- DX2000 become the new corporation

- DX split

- DX form for night only.

- DX form again for one night only.

- Shawn and Hunter fued

- The new DX is back together.

- DX mock the Macmahns about loving cocks

- DX mock the Macmans and spirit sqaud

- Controvetioal moment

- DX win tag gold

- DX comedy moments galore...

- The original DX (excluding Chyna) reform for one night only on RAW

- Road Dogg and Billy Gunn vs those two guys with the crowed screaming "you still got it"

Hmmm.... the n.W.o. Not as funny, not as entertaining, hard to keep up with who was in the group, had no direction, and had pretty much NO memorable matches. Everything was just ended with a n.W.o interference or disqualifiction for too many members jumping in the ring. You will never convince me the n.W.o was better than DX. DX helped make the win over WCW, they where better than the n.W.o in every way, and even right from the point Syxx went back to WWE to form the DX army, he said Nash and Hall would be right their beside him as members of DX if they werent being held prisonors buy there contract that they wanted out of because they knew n.W.o and WCW was a sinking ship with no one at the helm. It was a good start... but n.W.o sucked it in the end.

Exactly. NWO had a great start, one of the greatest. But over time DX has been far, far more entertaining.

Bullshit. nWo was greater than D-X in any way. nWo turned around the fortune of WCW and brought Vince McMahon to his knees. The only time in this history of this planet that anyone was doing wrestling better than Vince McMahon was when WCW was doing the nWo angle.

You list only the basics of the nWo, you list every damn angel involving D-X. How can you talk about D-X's Nation skit and not mention the nWo's Four Horsemen skit which came first?

The nWo's start was one of the best storylines in wrestling history. It was brilliant. With just two guys they did an invasion angle 100 times better than WWF did when they bought WCW.

Hogan's turn wasn't just one moment. It was bigger than ANY D-X moment, save for arguably the Montreal Screwjob, but that had more to do with Vince turning heel than anything to do with D-X. This was the biggest babyface in wrestling turning heel. You had NEVER seen anything like that. The only comparison today would be Cena turning heel, but even that isn't comparable cause Cena is no where near as big a star as Hulk Hogan was.

They only added WWF guys? Guys like Buff Bagwell and Konan had nothing to do with WWF. And while Scott Steiner was a WWF Tag Team Champion, the Steiner Brothers are much more associated with WCW/NWA than WWF/WWE, and the Big Poppa Pump character was a total re-invention.

You mention Tyson, nWo had Rodman feuding with Malone. This was around the time Malone was the NBA MVP at the peak of his career, and Rodman was also at the peak of his popularity. These guys were in the NBA Finals that year and staged a fight during the game to promote their WCW PPV. They STAGED A FIGHT DURING THE NBA FINALS ON NATIONAL TV FEATURING MICHAEL JORDAN TO PROMOTE THEIR WRESTLING MATCH! That is how you use celebrities in wrestling.

The Hogan/Savage dynamic was brilliant TV. Their love/hate relationship going back to their days as the Mega Powers in the 80s. This storyline felt real.

Curt Hennig joining the nWo was another highlight, how he turned on Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen after that Horsemen skit.

Rick Rude showing up on a taped Raw with D-X and then showing up on a live Nitro on the same night joining the nWo and ripping HBK was egg all over WWF's face.

Sting's character was totally re-invented into his "Crow" gimmick and he found his perfect rival in Hollywood Hogan. The Sting vs. nWo storyline, from his friends not trusting him to him showing up in the rafters and taking on the nWo by himself was Emmy worthy television.

nWo was so over, they were able to get guys like Lex Luger over, something WWE couldn't do no matter how hard they tried with the Lex Express. Luger was so over, he even won the belt off of Hogan clean.

DDP's career took off because of his feud with the nWo, Hall and Nash, Hogan, and especially Savage.

Goldberg beating Hogan was a HUGE moment that any wrestling fan in 1998 remembers fondly.

I could go on and on. There's a reason they released a nWo DLC pack in a 2013 video game. There's reason they still release nWo DVD's and sell nWo t-shirts at their live shows and on their website. No faction since then, not D-X, not Evolution, not the Shield, not any faction, has come close to having the impact that the nWo had.

Yeah plus DX never ran the WWF as opposed to NWO running WCW. Nwo basically had all the belts for quite a while and while people say DX ran WWE they didnt because they were number 2 because Stone Cold was running the show.

Watching WWF in 1997 and you can obviously see WCW was the better show. Ive been comparing one week at a time. One nitro one raw a evening and you can see the WCW product was miles better.

Bullshit. nWo was greater than D-X in any way. nWo turned around the fortune of WCW and brought Vince McMahon to his knees. The only time in this history of this planet that anyone was doing wrestling better than Vince McMahon was when WCW was doing the nWo angle.

But in the end, they blew it. DX, was one of the major reasons WWE provailed. Stone Cold, The Rock, Sable, DX, Mankind where the main factors of how WCW ended up beaten in the end.

You list only the basics of the nWo, you list every damn angel involving D-X. How can you talk about D-X's Nation skit and not mention the nWo's Four Horsemen skit which came first?

There's a four horseman skit?

The nWo's start was one of the best storylines in wrestling history. It was brilliant. With just two guys they did an invasion angle 100 times better than WWF did when they bought WCW.

And it took one man to turn on his boss to gain better ratings eventually. A whole group of ex WWE legends where outdone by the whole Stone Cold angle. All while that was happening, DX invades WCW and exposes REAL shit like WCW give tickets and shirts away for free to anyone to fill up seats. Does it get more real than that? WCW pretended they where still with WWF, WWF exposed WCW for being FAKES. Just as Fake as that dumb Goldberg chant where no one in the crowed is seen actually saying it.

Hogan's turn wasn't just one moment. It was bigger than ANY D-X moment, save for arguably the Montreal Screwjob, but that had more to do with Vince turning heel than anything to do with D-X. This was the biggest babyface in wrestling turning heel. You had NEVER seen anything like that. The only comparison today would be Cena turning heel, but even that isn't comparable cause Cena is no where near as big a star as Hulk Hogan was.

I don't agrue that. And don't compare Cena to Hogan. Cena doesn't hold a candle. More people saw Hogan turn then could give a rats ass about Cena doing anything. However, in the end... people accepted Hogan as a bad guy, and got bored of it.

They only added WWF guys? Guys like Buff Bagwell and Konan had nothing to do with WWF. And while Scott Steiner was a WWF Tag Team Champion, the Steiner Brothers are much more associated with WCW/NWA than WWF/WWE, and the Big Poppa Pump character was a total re-invention.

I said they recruited only ex WWE, then had no one left to recruit, so they recruited everything in site.

You mention Tyson, nWo had Rodman feuding with Malone. This was around the time Malone was the NBA MVP at the peak of his career, and Rodman was also at the peak of his popularity. These guys were in the NBA Finals that year and staged a fight during the game to promote their WCW PPV. They STAGED A FIGHT DURING THE NBA FINALS ON NATIONAL TV FEATURING MICHAEL JORDAN TO PROMOTE THEIR WRESTLING MATCH! That is how you use celebrities in wrestling.

You cant't tell me the Rodman and Malone fued was good. It was as entertaining as Jay Leno and Drew Carey, or even years before that, the stupid match between Sid Vicous and that retired NFL guy. Celebrity angles have never worked better than Tyson. He didn't try to step in and wrestle. Rodman and Malone did nothing in the ring but dance, it was DDP and Hogan that did the wrestling in that match. Not to mention it looked stupid when Hogan claims he is 6'8, and a 6'10 or so Malone and Rodman towered over him. Showing Hogan is actually around 6'5 or so. That was the only memory I came away with seeing that match.

The Hogan/Savage dynamic was brilliant TV. Their love/hate relationship going back to their days as the Mega Powers in the 80s. This storyline felt real.

Funny, it's slipped my mind as I can barely remember any of it. Chyna grabbing the nuts of Pat Paterson and Gerlad Brisco sticks out more for me.

Curt Hennig joining the nWo was another highlight, how he turned on Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen after that Horsemen skit.

Might have to google this, as I never knew it existed.

Rick Rude showing up on a taped Raw with D-X and then showing up on a live Nitro on the same night joining the nWo and ripping HBK was egg all over WWF's face.

So was Syxx showing up and slamming WCW. What did Rick Rude say again? Then what did Rick Rude do after that? They all had interesting or good joinings, but what did they do AFTER that? Did Rude even wrestle at all? It's as memorable as Virgil in the n.W.o... hell, in the WWF too without the aid of Ted Dibisae.

Sting's character was totally re-invented into his "Crow" gimmick and he found his perfect rival in Hollywood Hogan. The Sting vs. nWo storyline, from his friends not trusting him to him showing up in the rafters and taking on the nWo by himself was Emmy worthy television.

May have looked cool... but to be honest, it was all confrentation with a pretty poorly executed match of Hogan VS Sting for the 100th time, yet claiming the two hadn't faced each other.

nWo was so over, they were able to get guys like Lex Luger over, something WWE couldn't do no matter how hard they tried with the Lex Express. Luger was so over, he even won the belt off of Hogan clean.

Hardly, Luger did nothing memorable. The guy has no charisma.

DDP's career took off because of his feud with the nWo, Hall and Nash, Hogan, and especially Savage.

I'll give you that, they made him someone. Same as DX making something of Mick Foley and Terry Funk, Shane MacMahn, Chyna etc.,..

Goldberg beating Hogan was a HUGE moment that any wrestling fan in 1998 remembers fondly.

Goldberg next to Cena is the most overated gimmick of all time.

I could go on and on. There's a reason they released a nWo DLC pack in a 2013 video game. There's reason they still release nWo DVD's and sell nWo t-shirts at their live shows and on their website. No faction since then, not D-X, not Evolution, not the Shield, not any faction, has come close to having the impact that the nWo had.

Funny, I still see more DX shirts in the crowds these days then the given away free nWo shirts. Most of the people who wear a DX show know what they are wearing, they crotch chop. When I ask a nWo shirt wearing person what that symbol means, they tell me it had something to do with the attitude era. Which is a WWF refrence, right? I swear, most of them i've seen wearing it don't even know what the n.W.o is... some of them even thought it was a rap band, and quite a few thought it was just a fashion symbol like Nike.

Then let's look at why the n.W.o failed. Kevin Nash couldnt be bothered doing it anymore. Hall was a drunk. And Hogan kept trying to do what he has always done, it was a fluke for the black and white promos to work and if it hadn;t have, n.W.o wouldn't have even lasted as long as it did.

They had a bunch of cool promos to introduce guys to the n.W.o but as for memorable matches? DX shits all of them. Least DX did the promos AND the wrestling. Which is what n.W.o failed to do.

Warrior vs Hogan could have been the match of the late 90's, and they blew it in every way possible.

When you see people talk about classic matches, they say Hogan vs Warrior in the late 80's... Hogan vs Savage the Megpowers colide. They don't mention the WCW days.

And the n.Wo. DVD's all say the same thing... it started off well, then we blew it, and they talk more about how the destruction of the n.W.o happened then anything good that came from the n.W.o. Most of which say the thing that was missing from giving them direction was Vince MacMahan. But even Vince couldn't make them huge in the WWE because Hall was still a drunk, dans wanted HULK hogan, not Hollywood, and Nash ... well, enough said.

I was reading there was plans for a n.W.o clash with DX for survivor series that would have been epic... but then the n.Wo. guys screwed that up. Now HBK and Triple H are retired... so that wont happen. What could have happend was the plan to finally have DX and n.W.o clash, eventually leading to a possible freindship somehow that created the New DX World Order with the original members of the Click before retiring together ... but that is scrapped now.

In future, don't be surprised if a DX DLC does show up. Or 2k14 has a whole mode based around them.

DX knew when the right time to call it quits was, and not just keep repeating the same old stale shit over and over again. Then they knew how to keep interest in a reunion, and didn't ram it in your face so much that when it did happen, you felt you'd seen it already, then back to old tricks. They kept it fresh, and did new angles. The n.W.o... nope, just show up on RAW as is if Hogan, Hall and Nash had never had bad blood between them. They where the best of friends again. None of them spoke up about that to vince, instead it was just $$$$$$, not what was best for business. Dx was done right, HBK and Triple H forced back together worked to team up again to piss off the boss.

But in the end, they blew it. DX, was one of the major reasons WWE provailed. Stone Cold, The Rock, Sable, DX, Mankind where the main factors of how WCW ended up beaten in the end.

There's a four horseman skit?

And it took one man to turn on his boss to gain better ratings eventually. A whole group of ex WWE legends where outdone by the whole Stone Cold angle. All while that was happening, DX invades WCW and exposes REAL shit like WCW give tickets and shirts away for free to anyone to fill up seats. Does it get more real than that? WCW pretended they where still with WWF, WWF exposed WCW for being FAKES. Just as Fake as that dumb Goldberg chant where no one in the crowed is seen actually saying it.

I don't agrue that. And don't compare Cena to Hogan. Cena doesn't hold a candle. More people saw Hogan turn then could give a rats ass about Cena doing anything. However, in the end... people accepted Hogan as a bad guy, and got bored of it.

I said they recruited only ex WWE, then had no one left to recruit, so they recruited everything in site.

You cant't tell me the Rodman and Malone fued was good. It was as entertaining as Jay Leno and Drew Carey, or even years before that, the stupid match between Sid Vicous and that retired NFL guy. Celebrity angles have never worked better than Tyson. He didn't try to step in and wrestle. Rodman and Malone did nothing in the ring but dance, it was DDP and Hogan that did the wrestling in that match. Not to mention it looked stupid when Hogan claims he is 6'8, and a 6'10 or so Malone and Rodman towered over him. Showing Hogan is actually around 6'5 or so. That was the only memory I came away with seeing that match.

Funny, it's slipped my mind as I can barely remember any of it. Chyna grabbing the nuts of Pat Paterson and Gerlad Brisco sticks out more for me.

Might have to google this, as I never knew it existed.

So was Syxx showing up and slamming WCW. What did Rick Rude say again? Then what did Rick Rude do after that? They all had interesting or good joinings, but what did they do AFTER that? Did Rude even wrestle at all? It's as memorable as Virgil in the n.W.o... hell, in the WWF too without the aid of Ted Dibisae.

May have looked cool... but to be honest, it was all confrentation with a pretty poorly executed match of Hogan VS Sting for the 100th time, yet claiming the two hadn't faced each other.

Hardly, Luger did nothing memorable. The guy has no charisma.

I'll give you that, they made him someone. Same as DX making something of Mick Foley and Terry Funk, Shane MacMahn, Chyna etc.,..

Goldberg next to Cena is the most overated gimmick of all time.

Funny, I still see more DX shirts in the crowds these days then the given away free nWo shirts. Most of the people who wear a DX show know what they are wearing, they crotch chop. When I ask a nWo shirt wearing person what that symbol means, they tell me it had something to do with the attitude era. Which is a WWF refrence, right? I swear, most of them i've seen wearing it don't even know what the n.W.o is... some of them even thought it was a rap band, and quite a few thought it was just a fashion symbol like Nike.

Then let's look at why the n.W.o failed. Kevin Nash couldnt be bothered doing it anymore. Hall was a drunk. And Hogan kept trying to do what he has always done, it was a fluke for the black and white promos to work and if it hadn;t have, n.W.o wouldn't have even lasted as long as it did.

They had a bunch of cool promos to introduce guys to the n.W.o but as for memorable matches? DX shits all of them. Least DX did the promos AND the wrestling. Which is what n.W.o failed to do.

Warrior vs Hogan could have been the match of the late 90's, and they blew it in every way possible.

When you see people talk about classic matches, they say Hogan vs Warrior in the late 80's... Hogan vs Savage the Megpowers colide. They don't mention the WCW days.

And the n.Wo. DVD's all say the same thing... it started off well, then we blew it, and they talk more about how the destruction of the n.W.o happened then anything good that came from the n.W.o. Most of which say the thing that was missing from giving them direction was Vince MacMahan. But even Vince couldn't make them huge in the WWE because Hall was still a drunk, dans wanted HULK hogan, not Hollywood, and Nash ... well, enough said.

I was reading there was plans for a n.W.o clash with DX for survivor series that would have been epic... but then the n.Wo. guys screwed that up. Now HBK and Triple H are retired... so that wont happen. What could have happend was the plan to finally have DX and n.W.o clash, eventually leading to a possible freindship somehow that created the New DX World Order with the original members of the Click before retiring together ... but that is scrapped now.

In future, don't be surprised if a DX DLC does show up. Or 2k14 has a whole mode based around them.

DX knew when the right time to call it quits was, and not just keep repeating the same old stale shit over and over again. Then they knew how to keep interest in a reunion, and didn't ram it in your face so much that when it did happen, you felt you'd seen it already, then back to old tricks. They kept it fresh, and did new angles. The n.W.o... nope, just show up on RAW as is if Hogan, Hall and Nash had never had bad blood between them. They where the best of friends again. None of them spoke up about that to vince, instead it was just $$$$$$, not what was best for business. Dx was done right, HBK and Triple H forced back together worked to team up again to piss off the boss.

Looking at your name...you're obviously biased. and sooo misinformed in all of your responses it's ridiculous. Either way, this belongs in general chat and not here. This is about DLC and not you grandstanding for DX.

Here's the skit that he was talking about:

I laughed at the labor thing, but the rest was nothing compared to any of the DX skits. Pretty boring.

Looking at your name...you're obviously biased. and sooo misinformed in all of your responses it's ridiculous. Either way, this belongs in general chat and not here. This is about DLC and not you grandstanding for DX.

Well, we'll move over to the general chat then.

Babyface Wolfpac would have been my all time favorite if the finger poke of doom never happend and DDP offically joined them.

I'm probably going to put put my dream verison of the Wolfpac together in my Universe and keep the feud going the way it should have.

Its funny how people say they only hire ex wwf stars but when exactly was Bagwell, Norton ex wwf talent. Then they list hbk in nwo when that wasent even really the nwo its just wwe using the name. People just using lame excuses to make them feel better cos they are a dx fan but yeah it belongs in chat.

As for the DLC if you colour Hennigs shirt to what colour the attire is it comes off pretty good.

Its funny how people say they only hire ex wwf stars but when exactly was Bagwell, Norton ex wwf talent. Then they list hbk in nwo when that wasent even really the nwo its just wwe using the name. People just using lame excuses to make them feel better cos they are a dx fan but yeah it belongs in chat.

As for the DLC if you colour Hennigs shirt to what colour the attire is it comes off pretty good.

I already said... they started off recruiting ex wwe, then had none left to recruit, so they recruited everyone in site.

It's just the first DLC pack, and it already puts this roster above almost any other roster. The super specific entrance animations and shit are just brilliant. Love every single DLC model this year and plan on using them alot, whereas, last year, as cool as they were, didn't get a whole hell of alot of playing time out of me, referring to the likes of Gangrel and Rikishi and such. Don't get me wrong, if they were added this year too, the more the better....but I love this year's content. And there's much more to come. :cool:

It's just the first DLC pack, and it already puts this roster above almost any other roster. The super specific entrance animations and shit are just brilliant. Love every single DLC model this year and plan on using them alot, whereas, last year, as cool as they were, didn't get a whole hell of alot of playing time out of me, referring to the likes of Gangrel and Rikishi and such. Don't get me wrong, if they were added this year too, the more the better....but I love this year's content. And there's much more to come. :cool:

Agreed. I've only seen nWo savage and Halls entrance so far since I've been creating like a madman....but I loved what I saw. New animations for savage and hall looked brilliant. I've got 100 slots mostly done....ALL Nitro era wrestlers....loving them for having 14 of those guys already in-game. I have a shitload of wrestlers to up...but I hate doing move sets....need some help.

The fact that someone comparing the nWo & DX knows nothing of EITHER 4 Horsemen parodies kinda disqualifies himself from being taken seriously. Especially since the 1st Horsemen parody was the sole influence for DX's Nation parody

Dude, that's just uncalled for. No arrogant or illogical name calling. I just paid little attention to that airing.

Xdegenerate, where was the name calling? I was simply stating the obvious: you seem to know a hell of a lot about DX and very little about the nWo. So when you compare the two you leave a lot to be desired in your analysis. Again, where is the name calling?

My apologies. I was in a rush and misread what you said. My bad. No hard feelings.

Babyface Wolfpac would have been my all time favorite if the finger poke of doom never happend and DDP offically joined them.

I'm probably going to put put my dream verison of the Wolfpac together in my Universe and keep the feud going the way it should have.

I agreed with you on DDP should've joined

What if these guys joined the Wolfpack?

Goldberg

DDP

Rick Steiner

Booker T

Raven should joined the Hollywood NWO.

Archived