What to do with nWo DLC ?

Anarchymus

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promptly moved all 9 of them to the inactive roster in Universe

Then thought "huh, maybe I can get SOMETHING useful from the 9 characters I will never do anything with" and attempted to give Mr. Perfects titantron to Curtis Axel...

But oh, nvm, they gave them all the same NWO tron...

In my game, the announcer doesn't call the team of Hollywood Hogan,Nash and Hall "The New World Order", or "Representing the New World Order" just their names ???

Lol Nvm, I forgot to set their call name as the nWo, I figured they would be automatically be called the nWo.

Then thought "huh, maybe I can get SOMETHING useful from the 9 characters I will never do anything with" and attempted to give Mr. Perfects titantron to Curtis Axel...

Yeah, how else will guys like Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel be legends! hahahah

Put them in your roster and have an NXT vs NWO feud with NXT going over. I'm sure their sub-parness will look impactful

I've got my nWo factions set up as follows:

nWo black n white: Hollywood, Hall, Steiner, bagwell and Hennig

nWo B Team: Brian Adams, Stevie Ray, Horace, Scott Norton and Vince

nWo Wolfpac: Nash, Savage, Sting, Luger, Syxx, and Konnan

Disciple can alternate for Hennig in nWo Hollywood....

I use VK Walstreet, nWo Sting, Ray Traylor as nWo goons for whatever iteration.

I'm in total agreement about The Giant's inclusion...he bounced in and out so much and besides when he turned on WCW and the Horsemen when he jumped ship to the nWo, he never did anything memorable while he was there. I'll keep him on the a WCW side with DDP, Berg, Bret and others.

I have three stables set up for nwo

On raw we have:

NWO:

hogan

Cena(wwe champ)

Y2J

Might add more guys later, thwy are the heels

Also on Raw

The wolfpack:

Nash(fueding with cena)(nwo atrire)

Hall(outsider attire)

Big poppa pump

Macho man(with liz)

6-pac

They are all face

Then on wcw which i try to keep separte from wwe n use most of the legands n alt attires(as well as rey jr and sin cara)

We have

The Nwo

Nash(outsider attire)

Hall(nwo)

Giant & henning are a tag team

HHH (wcw champ) fuedong with hulk hogan

All heels

Idk who to add the cena nwo

Why did they add the same tron like 5 tomes for the nwo. Didnt even give macho man his nwo tron

The WWE version of the nWo doesn't count. Nor does nWo 2000 with Jeff Jarrett and the Harris Twins.

WWE version was just crap. Just a name cos WWE owned the rights. I really hated how they just ruined the angle when you look how it was built when they came in and Austin tended to have his way with them every time.

Had this been WCW they would have massacred Austin.

Put them in your roster and have an NXT vs NWO feud with NXT going over. I'm sure their sub-parness will look impactful

At least the NXT guys didn't kill a company with their politics...

Neither did the NWO. The NWO had been gone a good year before WCW closed down and to be fair you cant blame any wrestler for WCW closing down. The network was the problem because they didnt want wrestling on TNT.

NXT kids going over NWO legends is just laughable.

Mind you if you want to blame Vince Russo for pissing up WCW near the end ill agree with you on that.

Would of been cool to have Konnan and Buff Bagwell too.

Stevie Ray as well

Disciple

Vincent aka Virgil

Im suprised no one mentioned Horace Hogan!

The only thing goning for him is he's the nephew of Hulkster himself.

I dont think he has been seen since his WCW days. I believe he is on the indy scene but where is anyones guess.

Scott Norton, Hollywood Hogan, The Giant, Buff Bagwell and Konnan on SD!

Evoultion to feud with Outsiders

X-Pac will be Europeon Champion

Mr Perfect I.C Champion.

Dont forget NWO Japan. They had Muta & Chono in tag matches a fair bit on Nitro.

You need Tenzen too as he also teamed with Chono as well.

Neither did the NWO. The NWO had been gone a good year before WCW closed down and to be fair you cant blame any wrestler for WCW closing down. The network was the problem because they didnt want wrestling on TNT.

NXT kids going over NWO legends is just laughable.

Mind you if you want to blame Vince Russo for pissing up WCW near the end ill agree with you on that.

Actually the person you need to Blame for the downfall of WCW is the AOL creator.

I've slowly started to have them take over the WWE by winning all the titles. Hall & Nash WWE Tag Team Champions, Hogan WWE Champion, Syxx IC Champion, Curt US Champion, and either Steiner or Savage going for the World Heavyweight Championship.

I plan on doing all of this through rivalries, so it'll take a while, so far I have 7 weeks to go in the Hogan/Cena feud for the WWE Championship, though I have Hogan winning early, cause I want his reign to be pretty long. I was doing an Outsiders Vs. Mysterio & Sin Cara feud, which I had to start over once the DLC comes out, that feud starts after Extreme Rules. And I got a couple of other Rivalries I have to finish before I do the rest of them. So it'll take the time that I want to, that way everything doesn't seem rushed.

I've slowly started to have them take over the WWE by winning all the titles. Hall & Nash WWE Tag Team Champions, Hogan WWE Champion, Syxx IC Champion, Curt US Champion, and either Steiner or Savage going for the World Heavyweight Championship.

I plan on doing all of this through rivalries, so it'll take a while, so far I have 7 weeks to go in the Hogan/Cena feud for the WWE Championship, though I have Hogan winning early, cause I want his reign to be pretty long. I was doing an Outsiders Vs. Mysterio & Sin Cara feud, which I had to start over once the DLC comes out, that feud starts after Extreme Rules. And I got a couple of other Rivalries I have to finish before I do the rest of them. So it'll take the time that I want to, that way everything doesn't seem rushed.

Giant as World Champion seems the more logical choice. I think you may have missed him.

Giant as World Champion seems the more logical choice. I think you may have missed him.

I already have Big Show in my Universe feuding with The Shield. And tbh, I haven't really thought about using The Giant model much, but I may consider it.

Archived