What to do with nWo DLC ?

Anarchymus

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll only be adding Steiner, The Outsiders and Syxx to my Universe. It's a current day Universe but I think they fit in great so far.

Since returning, Syxx is now involved in a feud with Justin Gabriel, The Outsiders are in a feud with Tons of Funk and Steiner is just hanging around in the midcard and sometimes in the main event, he'll eventually win the World Heavyweight Championship.

So far though I'm enjoying them, especially Syxx.

I'll only be adding Steiner, The Outsiders and Syxx to my Universe. It's a current day Universe but I think they fit in great so far.

Since returning, Syxx is now involved in a feud with Justin Gabriel, The Outsiders are in a feud with Tons of Funk and Steiner is just hanging around in the midcard and sometimes in the main event, he'll eventually win the World Heavyweight Championship.

So far though I'm enjoying them, especially Syxx.

You could always change the logos in universe to replicate a older year.

Scott Norton, Hollywood Hogan, The Giant, Buff Bagwell and Konnan on SD!

Evoultion to feud with Outsiders

X-Pac will be Europeon Champion

Mr Perfect I.C Champion.

Dont forget NWO Japan. They had Muta & Chono in tag matches a fair bit on Nitro.

The only nWo guys that actually mattered that are not included in this game are Rick Rude in a suit with short hair to manage Curt Hennig (but we're getting him as his 80's WWF version in January) and Buff the stuff Bagwell.

Oh and Bischoff and Elizabeth as managers

haha and Rodzilla too. 2K has Rodman signed to be in NBA 2K, they should have included him as a nWo DLC instead of the Giant.

In my 2001 WCW Invasion story, I'm going to have Macho Man and Konnan turn on the nWo (Randy because he doesn't like Hogan; Konnan because he never forgave them for attacking him and Rey Mysterio in WCW).

They'll don the Wolfpac colors for a one-night tag team match against the nWo before switching to team WCW (Macho Man in WM 8 threads; Konnan in that plaid shirt).

I don't see any reason to download Virgil, but I'll create a Vincent CAW with a generic face. Might create The Disciple.

My nWo Teams

nWo: Hogan, Giant, Steiner, Bagwell (CAW), Norton (CAW)

The Outsiders (seperate): Hall and Nash

I won't use anyone else nWo. I will deactivate Hennig (use a CAW of Mr. Perfect), Savage (I use the old version), Syxx (use a CAW of X-Pac in my DX stable) and the Big Show (use The Giant instead).

Why were Boss Man & IRS in the nWo? I know why but c'mon. They did jack

Because Rotunda was buddies with Dibiase and had been since the WWF years.

Big Bubba I dunno. I guess he wanted to jump ship incase NWO took over as they were a strong threat.

Archived