What to do with nWo DLC ?

Anarchymus

I'm not really into WCW and its incredibly weird storylines so I have a question. We can put only 5 wrestlers in one stable and we have 8 nWo themed superstars (Hogan, Nash, Hall, The Giant, Savage, Syxx, Hennig and Steiner) Is there any way to realistically split them into two teams like Hollywood/Wolfpac for my Universe Mode?

There are also some stars like Bret Hart that can be used ...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you got season pass you have two nwo hall n nash

Soo

Nwo black n white: outsiders,hogan,giant and syxx

Nwo wolfpac: hall n nash, steiner macho and *Censored* mr perfect wasnt in the wolfpack was he hmmm was the giant?

Actually Mr. Perfect was in the wolfpack, the giant wasn't, but Perfect was.

If you got season pass you have two nwo hall n nash

Soo

Nwo black n white: outsiders,hogan,giant and syxx

Nwo wolfpac: hall n nash, steiner macho and *Censored* mr perfect wasnt in the wolfpack was he hmmm was the giant?

He was till Rick Rude & Konnan beat him up. Still wish we had Luger & Sting.

I was considering removing both the Giant and Mr Perfect from the nWo and just use them as face guys in my WCW. I'm sure in superstar threads we'll be able to blacken out the nWo logo. That way it'll just leave Hogan, Nash, Hall, Syxx, Savage then I dunno what to do with Steiner!!

Yeah but Hennig is still screwed unless we can change the shirt.

I was considering removing both the Giant and Mr Perfect from the nWo and just use them as face guys in my WCW. I'm sure in superstar threads we'll be able to blacken out the nWo logo. That way it'll just leave Hogan, Nash, Hall, Syxx, Savage then I dunno what to do with Steiner!!

Yeah but Hennig is still screwed unless we can change the shirt.

all black shirt if we can edit the logo all white shirt if we cant

Hennig doesn't wrestle with the shirt on...

Anyways for the topic creator, do what they did in real life before the final split. Have basically the nWo A-Team, which was Hogan, Hall, Nash, add maybe Syxx and Steiner or the Giant to that. Then have the nWo B-Team, which in real life was Stevie Ray, Virgil, Hennig, Bagwell, Horace Hogan and few others. But in this game you can use Steiner or Syxx, Virgil, Hennig, whoever you choose.

I'm going to have three nWo factions.

1) The original nWo - Hollywood Hogan, nWo Hall and nWo Nash, using the nWo theme and the nWo trio entrance

2) The Outsiders - Outsiders Hall and Outsiders Nash using the Wolfpac theme and the Outsiders duo entrance

3) The rest of the nWo - Steiner, nWo Savage, Syxx, Hennig, and a Buff Bagwell CAW using the nWo theme and generic tag/trio entrances

The Giant's not going to be in my nWo, he'll be on the WCW side with guys like Sting, Luger, DDP, Goldberg, etc.

It's such a waste it makes me Angry, only Steiner is gonna have 2 new move max prob, the rest are basically copy and paste/alt attires

During one the streams they said that almost all of Steiners move set had to be mocapped because none of his moves have been in the games in years.

Anyways for the topic creator, do what they did in real life before the final split. Have basically the nWo A-Team, which was Hogan, Hall, Nash, add maybe Syxx and Steiner or the Giant to that. Then have the nWo B-Team, which in real life was Stevie Ray, Virgil, Hennig, Bagwell, Horace Hogan and few others. But in this game you can use Steiner or Syxx, Virgil, Hennig, whoever you choose.

Nice idea actually. I think that two allied stables probably would start feuding with each other. And it looks like a real WCW storyline.

Archived