some censoring is ridiculous

1ManGang

In WWE '12 I remember I had a country gimmicked CAW with a Confederate flag on his shirt and I couldn't use it online. Took it off and made it with the American flag instead and still couldn't use it, lame..just a video game. It says "game experience may change during online play" for a reason.

Whats wrong with mick foley?

This is one of the things that i simply don't understand. Every year i download a Suicide CAW and he's always shown as ******. I SEARCHED FOR THAT LITTLE *Censored*! I KNOW WHATS BEHIND THOSE BS-STARS!!!

This is one of the things that i simply don't understand. Every year i download a Suicide CAW and he's always shown as ******. I SEARCHED FOR THAT LITTLE *Censored*! I KNOW WHATS BEHIND THOSE BS-STARS!!!

Think cos it's close to dick presumably

I was never able to upload my Maria caw as Maria.

Always have to upload her as "Mariha" since WWE 11

Funny thing?

Some people didn't "got it" that I had to name her like that because of the restriction and even added in their reviews that I mispelled the name. :P

Dont forget Honky & Xpac were also censored.

Wow I hope that won't affect my CAW Duck McKenis Honkadonk...

ridiculous

I find it funny with the blurring of Stone Cold's taunt as it can be visible in the replay option in the pause menu, during the match!

Back in the n64 days it was never blurred.

it never was till last year iirc

Attitude era mode was 15years too late.

Archived